Pics of My Lacefront

Ediese

Looks great. :)

Do they bleach the knots or you have to do that yourself?

How far back did you cut the lace or do you have some on your forehead in your pics?

Thanks! I did bleach the knots myself. I used bleach from the bss, and developer 10. I mixed it up, and applied it to the lace. I washed it as soon as I saw the color changing (about 5 mins.). You have to be very careful if you do it yourself. You don't want the knots to turn orange.

I cut the lace as far back as I could. I don't have any lace showing.

Faith

Is it better to get a wig that's about 1/2" bigger or one that's smaller? I'm buying a stock LF and can't get my measurements exactly the same as what they offer.

I have another question...have any of you with LFs left some of your own hairline out in front to blend with the LF or is that unnecessary?

Last edited:

missnurselady

Im loving that wig girl. I was trying to decide between sew ins or a lacefront for the summer and I think I just made my mind up. Im going to try the wig clip method in the front and adjustable straps in the back, what do you think? I wanna be able to wear my hair in a high pony so I may have to use adhesives at some point huh?? Are the clips uncomfortable, do you apply them to your hair, or a wig cap?

Nya33

Absolutely love it! Yours is really good ive seen a few which have put me off, plus the price. Im also just a bit scared of the glue bit. However it is a very good investment!

Anew

Uh, can you contact Trina, yes Rapper Trina from Miami STAT and give her this bit of info, lol...

It looks nice, one of the more natural looking lacefronts I've ever seen. Your natural hair is gorgeous, I may try that shingling on my daughter.

Ediese

Is it better to get a wig that's about 1/2" bigger or one that's smaller? I'm buying a stock LF and can't get my measurements exactly the same as what they offer.

I have another question...have any of you with LFs left some of your own hairline out in front to blend with the LF or is that unnecessary?

I would definitely not get it smaller. It'll be really uncomfortable for you if you did.

Some on blackhairmedia have done it. Oh yeah..I think Keedah did it too. Check her links out on the 5 or 6 page. I don't think it's necessary to blend though. If the knots are bleached well enough, lace is cut back far, and you dont have too much fake baby hair going on, it should blend perfectly. I think SelfStyled cut the top of the wig, so she's able to leave some of her hair out at the top. That's ingenious.

Ediese

Im loving that wig girl. I was trying to decide between sew ins or a lacefront for the summer and I think I just made my mind up. Im going to try the wig clip method in the front and adjustable straps in the back, what do you think? I wanna be able to wear my hair in a high pony so I may have to use adhesives at some point huh?? Are the clips uncomfortable, do you apply them to your hair, or a wig cap?

I think that's a good idea with the straps in the back. I think one of our members 'NaturallyVoguish' only uses a strap to secure hers. The wig clips are not uncomfortable at all. I applied them to the wig. I think you'd probably need to use adhesives if you wear your hair in a high pony. Tape should work okay.

kami11213

Wow, that looks so natural, it came it great. I would love to rock a LF in the summer, I just don't think I have the patience to make it look right :ohwell: