Pics

prettykinks

Good pics. I'm glad that you had enough sense and disipline to fix the problem when your hair started to break. Your hair is beautiful.

MonaLisa

Very niceeeeeeee!!! I know a lot don't like layers, but I LOVE it! Loving the layers!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Thanks for showing us updates SweetPea! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Your hair is getting thicker ever since you stopped using a lot of heat and it is much longer! Beautiful hair! I also like your shirt in your pic! Keep up the great progress, girly girl! Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

KinksnCurlz

ur hair is so thick and gorgeous /images/graemlins/love.gif
btw, thank u SOOO much 4 keeping my favorite bun pic in ur album.

Chichi

Your hair looks great! Very shiny. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Nay

Lovely hair. So healthy looking /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up whatever you are doing because it's definitely working!!

keylargo

Your hair has grown so much!! Your hair looks fabulous. What's your regimen these days??? What did you do to fix the problem you had with breakage?

localhost

Thanks ladies!

@ CaramelHonee - lol, that's my prized pic. I was so proud of my bun when I took that one.

@ keylargo - My regimen these days is very simple. I wash every Sun and Wed with whatever moisturizing shampoo and conditioner I have (currently Dove). My daily style is the donut bun as shown in my hairjourney album, and I use carefree gold activator as my moisturizer. That's it!

ETA: As for dealing with the breakage, I stopped going to the salon, dropped using heat altogether, and waited 10-12 weeks between relaxers. The main thing was the dropping the heat because it did nothing but damage my hair. As for the breakage in the bathtub pic, I learned that I cannot stretch my relaxer past 12 weeks or I'll have knots galore. After having a couple of set backs, I realize that consistency is key - that's the only way I'll really train my hair.

localhost

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Beautiful hair. Are you going to grow it out longer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, now that I've had a break by maintaining at BS, I'll be back on the grind in 2005, giving myself 1.5 years to get to midback.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
SweetPea said:
@ keylargo - My regimen these days is very simple. I wash every Sun and Wed with whatever moisturizing shampoo and conditioner I have (currently Dove). My daily style is the donut bun as shown in my hairjourney album, and I use carefree gold activator as my moisturizer. That's it!

Did you redo your donut bun each day or kept it like that until your next wash???