PICTURES: I have a fotki site (finally ;)

MsKibibi

Hey Ladies, I finally set up a fotki site. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, so my sister scanned these and emailed them to me. I do have a camera phone and will be using it to track my progress.
Let me know what you all think
http://public.fotki.com/MsKibibi/
pw queenkibibi

Tracy

you have to post the link, hon....

MsKibibi

[ QUOTE ]
bettydavis said:
You and your sister have pretty hair
What kind of curl activator did your sister use?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I just asked her and she said "long aid activator gel" I'm not sure if thats the right thing, I told her to get Smooth and Shine activator gel but I guess they didnt have any.

MsNastassja

They didn't have anything but the one I got. Come on, MsKibibi, you were on the phone with me! You remember! I wasn't even sure if it was curl activator but it said "activator gel" so what else would it be activating? If not curls, then what? Plus it was in the "ethnic" section (Aren't we all of one ethnicity or another? Or even more than one?), so I figured it was what I was looking for. And thanks for the compliments :). Even if I look like Krusty sometimes...

Eclipse

Your pics are really cute! I am looking forward to seeing your updates....so put that camera phone to use girl!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
You and your sister have beautiful hair (and beautiful smiles as well).

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly!!

MsKibibi

Thanks ladies and I have great news to report that my sister -MsNastassja, is actually reading the posts now. She's so funny she sent me an IM saying that this site if becoming addicted. I told her that resistance is futile!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
You and your sister have beautiful hair (and beautiful smiles as well).

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

MsKibibi

[ QUOTE ]
Sascha said:
Both of you have nice hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks your hair looks nice also. One question, in the shot that you got it trimmed, was that taken when you were transitioning? I ask b/c the shrinkage is so crazy on my sister's hair also. I'm going to have her get it blow dried and flat ironed that way she can trim it also, she has really bad split ends.

Ayeshia

Both of you have awesome hair and pretty smiles Too hot
!. I know how frustrating it can be, especially with that activator
Which was why I stoped using it. Its collecting dust in my bathroom cabinet. Cant wait till I get to where your at with my natural hair