PJs: Check out my album!

hairfanatic

Miss Montserrat,

Girl your hair is beautiful! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't worry about being a product junky because from the looks of it, you got some pretty good products. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif For starters, I really like the dryer.

beana3

okay.. missmonserrat.. what is your regime???? you have got to tell! you're hair is absolutely beautiful. I want to know it all...from begining to end... (i'm not being bossy, just inquisitive /images/graemlins/cool.gif)
What hair problems have you overcome?
Do you relax?
what was your starting length, and if you remeber how long did the growthand health journey take???
did you use vits in your grow out?

skegeesmb

All I can say is wow! Your hair looks great. You do have a lot of products, I thought i had a lot of products. Do you rollerset up or down? I can never get mine to look that good!

SexyGyrlNY

Lovely hair! It looks very thick and healthy.
What products do you find yourself using more than anything else? Do tell! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BlkMane

Miss Montserrat,

Was that really your house and products? Come on, that was a photo of El Mundo, wasn't it? Come clean! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dang, girl, you have a LOT of stuff!!

Your hair looks ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, BTW. I wish my doobies would turn out that straight! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Hi Miss Montserrat,

You have beautiful hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif By the way, welcome to the PJ club. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

NAY007

your hair looks really nice, but girl, your shelf looks like one in the store /images/graemlins/grin.gif. i know if i went to use your bathroom i would be in there for quite some time looking at all the stuff and reading the back of the bottles.
i can't believe you got THAT much stuff. lord!!!!
nay /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NayNay

Girl first and foremost your hair is GORGEOUS!!!! I am getting so frustrated with my hair, but seeing pictures like that is some definite inspiration. I LOVE your rollerset!
Girl and I absolutely REFUSE to take ANY pictures of my hair products.....I think I may have more (actually I know I do)...I am ashamed to say. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Keep up the good work on the hair girl!!!!

Ennyaa

Great hair! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif And your shelf is a clear indication of your PJism. lol But hey, at least you have it all organized and stuff. All the product lines grouped together. So I guess that makes you an organized PJ at least. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

Miss Montserrat your hair is beautiful.
And yeah you are a PJ looking at all those products on the shelf, and you say that's only some? Well don't worry about it too much, because what ever you use that works in your hair is definitely worth it.

azul11

omg your hair looks beautiful like you just came out the salon. omg your hair looks so good. where did you get that dryer by the way? i saw the pibbs one that amillion mentioned in a store for like 160 but i dont know if they sell it to customers or just licensed beauticians. omg i need to get that dryer. i always wondered what the difference was between my roller sets and the ones at the salon. i am thinking it may be the dryer. wow you are an inspiration. God bless you all.

Valerie

M, your hair is looking good, don't worry about being a pj, it has done your hair a lot of good, and keep up the good work.

sweetcocoa

I thought I had alot of products! Your hair is gorgeous...so I'd say it's worth every dime you spend on it. What is your regime...or should I say <font color="red">current</font color> regime...lol!

Dandy112

Your hair lookgs GREAT!!!!! I think I may be following you where the pjness is concerned, you have a lot of products, I can go shopping at your house /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

auntybe

Girl you are my PJ Twin....Your hair look fabulous! I hopmy hair is that length in a few months!

Faith

My goodness, your hair looks great. It's so black and thick. You do a very "salon-quality" job, maybe even better. WTG! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brenda55

Hi, montserrat. Your pictures look so good, and your hair is gorgeous. Has your hair always been long? Did you start of with short hair. Guess what? I am a hair product junkie, but we must invest in our selves, to look good and be healthy. email with what products you recommend. i have dry hair and thinning hairline.

GIrl you got it going on...... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Miss Montserrat

Thank you hairfanatic,beana3, Supergirl, skegeesmb, SexyGyrlNY, BlkMane,pebbles, Nay007, NayNay, Ennyaa, LondonDiva azul11, Valerie, Sweetcocoa, Dandy112, antybe, Faith and Brenda55. /images/graemlins/smile.gifYou guys are the bomb. I was feeling really irresponsible for spending so much money on products. I kept thinking... DUDE, I coulda bought a Dell! (I need a new computer). The picture is only half of my closet and probably 40% of my products. I go to several beauty supplies and they all recognize me.
But anyway, I have so may products that I rarely use the same ones twice, however, I definetly have favorites and regulars. As you can see from the picture, my hair is very fine so I dislike products that leave any sort of residue.

Relaxer: Motions Mild (Lye) I recently started using this relaxer and so far so good. Did anyone know it came in a sqeeze bottle??? /images/graemlins/ooo.gif I used Texture and Tones a little while ago and it took out the bottom right side of my hair. It was way too strong. I usually buy Salerm Silk Plus in a ampoule and I put it inside the relaxer. I use Designers Touch ppt directly after I relax. (my other favorite is Hawaiian Silky) P.s. I put the Creme of Nature Protective shield on my ends the night before my relaxer and base my scalp in the morning. I never burn for some reason.

Favorite Conditioners: Elucence, Pantene (Smooth and Sleek)Nioxin, Rigen (Italian), Damage Manager by Johnson Products (the bomb), Wella Balsalm, Tres Semme... In the wash and set in the picture I used the loreal Unfrizz Treatment suggested by Tee.(I have a lot of static in the picture).

Rinse: Sebastians Black Orchid

Vitamins: Biotin (only) from GNC. I have only used a months worth and cant really tell the difference but i did notice the the doll baby roots)

Leave ins: Salerm 21,Infusium, Hair So New, Follicure, Fantasia IC and Mizani Leave in are my favorites.

Shampoo (if any): IC treatment pure tea (excellent), Moist by Kemi (no poo shampoo), any Tres Semme shampoo

**** I actually prefer my least expensive products to my more expensive, as opposed to my Biolage, Nexxus, Paul Mitchell (except Sebastians).

The funniest thing about my wash and set is that It used to come out looking like a big puff a few years ago. However,I loved doing it so much because it was my Me time that eventually it did what I wanted it to do. I actualy do everyones (family and friends)hair for $5 because it is so relaxing for me. Is that weird? /images/graemlins/blush.gif I just charge them so I can pay for my products. Every Saturday I expect at least 4 people (and they are all users) /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im 28 now and used to wear all kinds of braids and weaves in my hair between the ages of 19 to 22. I didnt even remember I had my own hair. I was even afraid to let my boyfreind see my my real length. I took the crap out at 22 and my hair was right at my neck. I even lost hair at the hairline that Im still trying to get back from tight braids. When i was in Alabama in college the water was so hard that it ate my hair alive.
Howeever, I am a witnes that you dont need a hairdresser every week. I lovvvveee doing my own wash and set.
I usually relax every six weeks and i normally trim at the same time (which is the only time I go to the salon) but i have decided to let it grow for another two months because the hairdresser cuts off all of my new growth. I usually go to the salon with my wet hair and they trim it for $5 and I come home and set it myself. I stay out of the salons b/c they put anything in your hair and they are scissor happy. I just dont do my relaxers myself. That was one of the reasons why I had breakage and started putting junk in my hair. Its not possible for me to relax my hair myself without doing damage.
Long hair does NOT run in my family and I dont consider my hair to be long or thick.

I hate my dryer and want to sell it because it gets too darn hot and it drives me crazy. i suppose I can get it adjusted but I have a problem with wanting to try new products. I am selling it if anyone is interested. I would not recommend the spot because it was overpriced.

All in all, I guess thats my regimine. I wash my hair every three days because I am addicted. Ive been doing this for years.
P.S. My number one favorite thing to do is CO Washes with Pantene Smooth and Sleek and Elucence! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sorry for rambling but this stuff turns me on. Pray for me because I think about this site in church /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Thanks again for the thoughtful compliments.

Miss Montserrat

Re: Dryer and Hairline

azul11, Is the dryer that you mentioned a Kwik Dry dryer for $160? I WANT A KWIK DRY /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brenda55, I use the Organic Root Stimulator of thr Profectiv on my hairline.(non-greasy)