PJs..DOnotEnter/ Nice&Gloss Part 2..you can see for yourself...

ccd

just wanted to share pics if you wanna see what I mean about N&G Hot oil treatment.... I placed it in a folder with and EEVOand Honey treatment I did a while back to compare.

The N&G feels less oily and thick..its a liquid and very light so its a bit different..a nice change.

OK.......Take care everyone

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ccdifferen...ently/my_photos

moneychaser

ooohhh, you didnt have to post those pics ccd. /images/graemlins/love.gif Now I will be forced to try that oil treatment out

ccd

Felicia, Labett, Denali! Thanks so much...be sure to let us know what you think once you give it a try /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allandra

Re: PJs..DOnotEnter/ Nice&Gloss Part 2..you can see for yourself...

Nice and shiny. /images/graemlins/up.gif

ccd

Re: PJs..DOnotEnter/ Nice&Gloss Part 2..you can see for yourself..

Ahhhhh thanks /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif Everyone!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

lunalight7

You warned pjs not to enter and I did anyway...

sign of a true addict...gonna pick this up ASAP

Carlie

very nice! /images/graemlins/up.gif

miss_brown

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I should kick my own behind for coming in here /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif now I want this stuff too /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dreemssold

I'm sold...your hair looks beautiful ccd /images/graemlins/up.gif.

ccd

thanks guys!!!!

There will be no kickin' of oneself!!! that's not allowed.... /images/graemlins/naughty.gif
only dancin' /images/graemlins/dance7.gif...I swear I won't do this again ( ok...maybe I won't swear but I'll try ....yeah thats it try! not to do this again )

whoever is first to try please let me know what ya think /images/graemlins/wave.gif

shoelover1972

WOW ccd your hair is gorgeous gorgeous & gorgeous!!!!!

KAddy

Your hair looks great and shiny.

However, you know you are wrong for putting the "disclaimer" for us PJ's /images/graemlins/spank.gif
You saying Do Not Enter to a PJ is translated as /images/graemlins/orders.gif PJ's COME SEE WHAT NEW PRODUCT YOU CAN BUY

You know we can't resist. I am constantly hiding purchases from my husband now.

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]

However, you know you are wrong for putting the "disclaimer" for us PJ's /images/graemlins/spank.gif
You saying Do Not Enter to a PJ is translated as /images/graemlins/orders.gif PJ's COME SEE WHAT NEW PRODUCT YOU CAN BUY

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, that was a straight setup! /images/graemlins/mad.gif Then to follow it w/those beautiful result pics was just plain dirty /images/graemlins/nono.gif. I see who you are Miss CCD! /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif w/beautiful hair /images/graemlins/naughty.gif.

Sengschick-- ::searching ONCE AGAIN for that blasted credit card:: /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

KAddy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, that was a straight setup! /images/graemlins/mad.gif Then to follow it w/those beautiful result pics was just plain dirty /images/graemlins/nono.gif. I see who you are Miss CCD! /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif w/beautiful hair /images/graemlins/naughty.gif.

Sengschick-- ::searching ONCE AGAIN for that blasted credit card:: /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You exactly right SC, I totally forgot about the great pics of the results. SHe's like look at my hair Pj's
, but don't buy this. Yeah right, you know we are reading about it
and about to order it

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You exactly right SC, I totally forgot about the great pics of the results. SHe's like look at my hair Pj's
, but don't buy this. Yeah right, you know we are reading about it
and about to order it

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/poke.gif the whole time. Preying on our weaknesses. The name itSelf, Product Junkie already affirms that we have NO SELF CONTROL. Friend or foe, you tell me! /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/look.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

felicia

ccd, what's your regime?

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae

Your hair looks great!

...but of course the title of this thread alone enticed the PJ in me to check this out /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

ccd

I'm GUILY Browndilocks,SC, KAddy/images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Ahhhhhh! you guys are too funny...what kind of member would I be if I did share my results/images/graemlins/angel.gif

(ok...ok......I'm a product junkie/images/graemlins/driver.gif my D%*m self so yeah....I'm guilty of teasing yall)...... I'm sooowy! But it was kinda fun to see who would take the bait......
I'll spank myself .. /images/graemlins/spank.gif

Felicia...my reg is pretty much wash and set...rollerset then wrap at night, tie up with a silk scarf...my products are in my profile...click my name and you'll see what I use. If I don't rollerset, I'll bun my hair...wash and bun...braidouts sometimes..that about it. HTH

but seriously ....this treatment makes me smile! I'd say the only thing is that I will need to clarify more frenquently depending on how often I use it....so far I used it three times and its happenin' for me.

THANKS so much for the complements!!!!!

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
WOW ccd your hair is gorgeous gorgeous & gorgeous!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/kiss.gif thanks Pradalover, Ali...everyone!!