PJs in here...Keracare please?

I've decided to treat myself to some new products.... Keracare products. I want to try out Keracare Humecto and thought i'd get the hydrating shampoo. I also want to try out the essential oils and oil moisturizer but not too sure...

Just wanted to know you ladies reviews on Keracare?Thanks in advance:)

vickyd

I have used the following keracare products with great results

Hydrating Detanlging Shampoo -- very moisturizing (I do find that when I am using this shampoo on a regular basis that I need to do a clarifying shampoo after about 7-8 weeks)

Humecto Conditioner (tub) - this is one of my staple products, I use this and add a bit of sweet almond oil cover my hair with a plastic cap and sit under the dryer -- great results

dry and itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner - good combo but I also will sometimes use the hydrating/detangling shampoo with the dry & itchy scalp conditioner

setting lotion -- I like to use this diluted. Recently, I have been getting away form setting lotion altogether and using leave-in and water to rollerset my hair.

hope this helps

MzOptimistic

I use the keracare detangling shampoo and I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I also use keracare humecto (tub)...I love this stuff...it makes my hair soooo soft:p

angie10

I use the humecto and the detangling poo. I love it, it makes my hair so soft and detangles very well.

shunta

amina kamal said:
Humecto in a tub seems to have a thicker consistency, the one in the bottle seem a little watery
I bought the one in a bottle a few weeks back and it was pure crap! :mad: I think I might get the tub, too. It had to be a bad batch because the one I had before in the bottle was actually okay. Are you guys ordering from discount-beauty still?

Zahrah

I've been using these products for about 3+ years. I love the hydrating detangling. I use this under running water to comb out tangles. I buy the conditioner in the tub because it's cheaper. I sit under the dryer with this and smell is great and so are the results. I've used the KC itchy scalp-love it. Setting lotion love it diluted.

upandcoming

Hey guys, where do you buy the products? I switched to Keracare but I'm buying it from my hair salon and you know those prices are jacked up. Let me know please...thanks

chayil0427

queenbee8687 said:
I've decided to treat myself to some new products.... Keracare products. I want to try out Keracare Humecto and thought i'd get the hydrating shampoo. I also want to try out the essential oils and oil moisturizer but not too sure...

Just wanted to know you ladies reviews on Keracare?Thanks in advance:)

In a word Kera Care is the bomb! The essential oils are awesome as well as the Silken Seal. I've never used a shampoo that detangles as well as their Hyd. Detangling poo, and since I've been using Humecto my hair is killer soft with no breakage!

You can't go wrong with the Kera Care!

Chayil

locfreeme

I'm quite pleased with the hydrating detangling shampoo and the humecto in the tub, but not so much the silken seal. I just purchased all three products from the hair products board. The shampoo kind of reminds me of cream of nature. The conditioner makes my hair very soft and smooth. My hair feels really good until I put the silken seal on, then it feels kind of hard. So i'm going to lay off the silken seal and stick with the shampoo and conditioner.

Cholet112

In my opinion the Moisturising Conditioner for Color treated hair is on a WHOLE other level from the humecto. Its gives more conditioning benefits and the slip is amazing!

And I agree with everyone elses reviews because I have tried just about everything from the KeraCare line and I was never disappointed.

A_Christian

KeraCare Humecto is my favorite product of all time. It makes my hair extremely easy to detangle well into my relaxer stretches. I'm nearly 16 weeks post relaxer right now and the combout after using Humecto is so easy it seems like I just got a fresh relaxer. I also like the essential oils which have a nice sweet fragrance. I don't really like the oil moisturizers but the rest of the products from the line work well for me (the super reconstructor, high sheen glossifier, & silken seal etc)...

shunta

Cholet112 said:
In my opinion the Moisturising Conditioner for Color treated hair is on a WHOLE other level from the humecto. Its gives more conditioning benefits and the slip is amazing!

And I agree with everyone elses reviews because I have tried just about everything from the KeraCare line and I was never disappointed.
:eek: Really?

I went to the BSS today and couldn't believe the price of the keracare conditioner..i nearly didn't buy it:eek:. I couldn't find the one in the tub, and now i know why there was that thread on how watery it is i used some on my bro's hair and it was VERY watery. I got a small bottle of the Keraceare hydrating shampoo and Motions CPR, some mango butter and oilve oil. I'm not going to be cheap no more if this is what works then i'll have it....just gonna use it sparingly...:look:..Thanks for the great feedback ladies..

Tee

shunta said:

Shunta I was thinking the same thing. lol

I love the KeraCare Cream Moisturizer. (in the jar)

ETA: Here is the full name of it.
Keracare Conditioning Creme Hairdress

Last edited:

asiaticlily

Cholet112 said:

Wow!! I'm going to have to add that to my list.

Cholet112

shunta said:

Im soooo serious!!!!! I think its because color treated hair needs more moisture to keep it from drying out. It just makes my hair feel so silky. I got mad compliments after using it.

Tee

Cholet112 said:
Im soooo serious!!!!! I think its because color treated hair needs more moisture to keep it from drying out. It just makes my hair feel so silky. I got mad compliments after using it.

I agree with your theory on this. I use the Kenra conditioner for color treated hair and I really love love love it.

OT.....I love your hair!

upandcoming

Ever since I switched to Affirm and Keracare my hair has been a lot softer (I have verrry coarse hair). They have a wonderful Jojoba Oil Moisturizer that I use...it has jojoba and other vitamins. Will someone please let me know where to buy the Keracare products online? Thanks..

Cholet112

Letitia said:
I agree with your theory on this. I use the Kenra conditioner for color treated hair and I really love love love it.

OT.....I love your hair![/quote]

Thank you chica! I am loving yours. I was at work yesterday.....not working.....and I took my bun down and snapped that pic. I just wish I could make it smaller. :D

shunta

Cholet112, I went out and bought this yesterday and I love it! Thanks sooo much for the recommendation!!:kiss: My hair is so soft and bouncy today!!