Placenta ≠ Cancer |ⓑⓤⓣ| Hormone Changes Increase Likelihood, From Whatever Source

B3e

Placenta ≠ Cancer

I edited my earlier rambling to say exactly what I wanted to say rather than tiptoeing and attempting not to say the wrong thing. The rambling is still in my blog. But briefly:

Placenta has hormones and cosmetic products with hormones are known to cause premature sexual development in children which can increase the likelihood of breast cancer.

But don't misconstrue this finding, Placenta ≠ Cancer. One should not use hormone containing products for a prolonged period of time. This includes HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and oral contraceptives. These are personal decisions however, and information is available to help make the most informed decision for yourself.

Using Hask Placenta, La Bella Placenta, or any other Placenta containing product will not give you cancer. Try it if you're interested. But you will be advised against it because of the aforementioned observation. Here is the article where the information can be found: Know Breast Cancer

I'm trying to finish off a stock load of conditioner I have, but after doing so, I will start trying new conditioners: HE, NTM, Pantene, and some Placenta conditioners among others. I thought I would share this for those that are afraid to use Placenta products. I will give a blog review of whichever Placenta product I use for reference if anyone is interested.

.Peace.

Last edited:

Natirelle

OP im alittle confused with your post. Are you telling us placenta is bad, and you are still going to use it on your hair?

B3e

Sorry, i know it's long, i was kind of rambling....

I was just kind of tired of hearing...."i heard it gives you cancer, so i threw it away" or "it gives you cancer, here's the thread"....in response to any request about Hask Placenta or any Placenta product. Especially because hask placenta does not give you cancer and nowhere in the article used to support the claim does it say that.

I'll edit my post and make it more legible. Thanks for being frank.