Please, help me create a regimen using Surge and MTG

metalkitty

Hi, ladies :) I'm sending out my order for MTG tomorrow so I thought'd be a good idea to get a new regimen together for using both, but I heard MTG should take a few days to soak in on a dry scalp and Surge is best used when washing frequently?
My regimen now is basically wash ( co wash or poo) every other to every three days, deep conditioning twice a week, protein once, stretched ponytail method overnight to dry. And I just started Surging the other day with 1 part Surge, 1 part Castor Oil, and Lavendar Tea Tree and Rosemary EO's.
I like being able to wash somewhat frequently but I can go down to twice a week if necesary. I was thinking about washing twice (3x max.) a week, but I'm not sure where to fit in the Surge and MTG. Surge in the morning, MTG at night? Surge every morning and every other night, MTG every other night? I want to get the full effect of both without going overboard and irritating my scalp. What to do, girls??? :confused:
ETA: Oh, I forgot I only wash at night and don't know if MTG would work on a wet scalp. Thats the main shindig.

Last edited:

metalkitty

Thanks, Tishee. That helps a bit, I just thought this would help others trying to incorporate the same products... I know there's more ladies doing it, I might have to dig around though. I think I'll try Surge once in the morning and MTG at night every other day or so.