Please help me decide which product to buy

Maxitonia

I have excessive shedding and after days of searching and reading some of the posts here on LHCF I found about those products that might help stop my shedding like Apretadora dominican product, Alter ego curativ lotion, Queen Helene garlic shampoo or Florisene. Alter ego seems to be the most expensive one and I hate waste money if it won't work to stop my shedding. Can you ladies help me decide which one to buy.

Platinum

I don't know about the other products but I use Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo and it really helped me with my shedding. Also, some of the other ladies are mixing garlic cloves and EVOO to make their own treatment. Hope this helps.

Ronda123

Queen Helene garlic shampoo has helped me in the past as well as making sure my hair was moisturized.

Maxitonia

I also heard good things about Queen Helene garlic shampoo I just not sure where to find it, do they sell it at Beauty supply stores or is it sold online only.

Platinum

I've seen it at several beauty supply stores, usually priced at $3.99.:yep: (I'm not sure about Sally's, though)

P

Paradox

I have excessive shedding and after days of searching and reading some of the posts here on LHCF I found about those products that might help stop my shedding like Apretadora dominican product, Alter ego curativ lotion, Queen Helene garlic shampoo or Florisene. Alter ego seems to be the most expensive one and I hate waste money if it won't work to stop my shedding. Can you ladies help me decide which one to buy.
what are the ingredients.

Brownie518

I have Nutrine Garlic Rinse and Queen Helene Garlic Rinse and at least once a week, I apply one of them to my scalp just before I apply my DC. This has been working great. I used to shed like a dog but this keeps it in check. :yep:

lilsparkle825

make your own treatment...Shimmie has some great recipes involving good old garlic powder and EVOO in the OCT/MT thread. if you dont feel like searching maybe you can PM her...but if you really want to buy something i would go with the Queen Helene products cause I too am all about not spending an arm and a leg on something if I dont know how it works.

Buttercreme

I have Nutrine Garlic Rinse and Queen Helene Garlic Rinse and at least once a week, I apply one of them to my scalp just before I apply my DC. This has been working great. I used to shed like a dog but this keeps it in check. :yep:

Brownie, where do you purchase these two garlic rinses.

I need some ASAP. TIA