PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PASSPORT PIC STYLE

Mandy4610

Hi Ladies, I need to get my passport picture taken this week. Seeing as I have to look at the pic for who knows how long...I want to make sure I have a nice style. Please help me with some style ideas. I will also do a search and see what I can find. TIA.

My hair is about ear length.

Here are some pix to show my length( my hair is slightly longer now, but no pix available yet) and some style options.

My puff

This was a bantu knot out I did for new years

This is with a banana clip

I ENDED UP WEARING THE BANTU KNOT OUT STYLE

Last edited:

sqzbly1908

I would go with a casual look...The style in your siggy pic would be perfect. I used to work for the Department of Homeland Security (in my former life)...believe me when I say - "less is more"....

HTH

hopeful

A casual pic is fine, I agree with the above poster, the pics you posted would be great. I took an awful passport pic, I hate it lol. More important to be rested and have a nice smile imo. I think adult passports don't expire for 10 years, my kid's had to be renewed after five.

Mystic

I love the bantu styles above - very chic. That would look GREAT as a passport photo.

Thanks mystic, I love that pic too, but I have not been able to replicate it:nono:
This happens to me everytime. I do a style when I am just playing aroundnat home and then when I really want to do it and go out with it, it does not turn out the same:wallbash:

MrJohnsonsRib

Remember to keep the hair out of the face, they have pretty specific ways they have to take them and how they are supposed to look. :) Other than that just wear something fresh and simple- the smile is the most important part I think. A smile can help enhance the lines of the face and just give the picture more of a healthy glow- at least that's what works for me. My best pictures are when I smiled big and wide (not too wide of course):lachen:HTH

BillsBackerz67

Remember to keep the hair out of the face, they have pretty specific ways they have to take them and how they are supposed to look. :) Other than that just wear something fresh and simple- the smile is the most important part I think. A smile can help enhance the lines of the face and just give the picture more of a healthy glow- at least that's what works for me. My best pictures are when I smiled big and wide (not too wide of course):lachen:HTH
they dont allow you to smile anymore:perplexed they consider it a face distortion. im the most smilest person and i look miserable in my pic. they made me pull my hair back even more than it is already , as it took up too much of the white background:nono: