Please help me FIND EDNA- the fastest neatest micro cornrow braider in Broward County

QueenNefi

Edna is the fasted and neatest micro cornrow braider on the planet. She lived in Fort lauderdale. I don't remember her last name. She is Haitian and the oldest of many sisters. She was able to do a headfull of neat, mini cornrow braids in under an hour.

I would love to locate her and get my hair done. I know this is a shot in the dark but if anyone knows her or of her, please let me know how I can contact her. Thanks ladies.

QueenNefi

Re: Please help me FIND EDNA- the fastest neatest micro cornrow braider in Broward Co

bumping.......

Theresamonet

Re: Please help me FIND EDNA- the fastest neatest micro cornrow braider in Broward Co

This made me laugh.:lol: I wish I did know Edna so I can get my hair done too. She sounds skilled.

alive

This made me laugh.:lol: I wish I did know Edna so I can get my hair done too. She sounds skilled.

i know :lachen: im watching CSI right now, so this sounded like a perfect storyline to me

QueenNefi

She was the best when it came to cornrows. Her hand looked as if they were gliding across you scalp but she was braiding that fast. Each section was under a quarter of an inch. The fabulous part is, you wouldn't feel a thing.

QueenNefi

bumping...

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal

Hope you find her. Have you tried contacting the last known location or any stylist that worked with her?

QueenNefi

Yes, I went by her home but she moved (it's been years).

Keen

Please let me know if you find Edna. Now you got me looking for her.

QueenNefi

I will PM you if I find her.

QueenNefi

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal

Just because I was up and bored....

I tried diadall's suggestion and checked licensing:

only one braider named Edna Fernanand, Pompano Beach, FL

Hope that helps.

SexySin985

Did she work in a shop?

Poopiedo

I don't even want my hair braided but I was checking in to see if Edna had been found. I'm so nosey.

QueenNefi

Thanks, I don't remember her last name.

KurleeK5

bump cuz I want to know as well!!! :)

QueenNefi

No, I would pick her up and she would work in my home.

Distorted Barbie

lol...wow! u really put an apb out on Edna.....I hope she pops up :yep:

QueenNefi

Happy New Years Ladies. Thank you for helping me llok for Edna.

QueenNefi

No, not yet but thanks for asking.