Please Pray for my daughter, she lost her baby

blazingthru

I am so so down, I know its for the greater good but oh I was so excited to see my grandchild to hold him to kiss him, to let him know I loved him before he was even born. He only made it to 19 weeks. Please pray for my daughter I want to take her to the hospital but she is worried about the money they say they will charger her 400 dollars fools. I am ready to take her pray she is ready to go. she lost her baby and she is dealing with that but she is worried about cost and that should be the one thing she shouldn't be thinking about. her name is sophia the baby is still within her.

kayte

I am praying ..and I know how heartbreaking this must be and Iam truly sorry for her ..and for you

her name is sophia the baby is still within her

but if your daughter miscarried...she must seek medical attention immediatelyThey cannot turn her away in emergency and the hospital bill can be paid over several years if need be....or apply for medicare after
but go NOW...insist on it...so she can properly heal and God willing be able to conceive again
MAKE HER GO RIGHT NOW......

Last edited:

kayte

Who is her doctor?..Can't she call her doctor?
without medical attention ..how does she even know the baby died?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...get medical help to know and to save

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Trudy......Oh my heart breaks for you and your daughter. :giveheart:

Please take your daughter to the ER if you haven't already. They can't refuse her treatment and that little bit of money is nothing to pay. Her life is far more precious and priceless. God will always provide.

With all of my heart I am praying for you. God heals and He restores. You are one of the dearest treasures among those who know and love you. Your daughter could not be more blessed to have you for her mother. Especially at a time such as this.

You are loved Trudy and lifted before our Father in Heaven to heal your broken hearts and your daughter's health. Please stay strong. You are not alone dear sister. You are not alone. :giveheart:

Love,

Shimmie

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Who is her doctor?..Can't she call her doctor?
without medical attention ..how does she even know the baby died?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...get medical help to know and to save
Thank you Precious Kayte, for being here for Trudy. :kiss:

kayte

I was so upset and worried to see Trudy's post and grateful to see you here..Shimmie...
Trudy...please let us know how you are both doing and I stand in agreement with the wise loving insightful words of God spoken through our beloved sister Shimmie.

I pray your daughter will get the medical attention she needs and that she will stay strong through the difficult time she is facing. I also pray you will be strong for her Trudy.

Much love, MissNorway

secretdiamond

I am praying ..and I know how heartbreaking this must be and Iam truly sorry for her ..and for you

but if your daughter miscarried...she must seek medical attention immediatelyThey cannot turn her away in emergency and the hospital bill can be paid over several years if need be....or apply for medicare after
but go NOW...insist on it...so she can properly heal and God willing be able to conceive again
MAKE HER GO RIGHT NOW......

Just wanted to quote this. It is urgent that she go to the hospital. We can offer up prayers here while the doctors offer medical treatment to save her and possibly the baby if it is in fact still alive. Even if there is fetal demise, the mother still needs medical intervention.

So many serious complications can happen if she just sits there.

I am so sorry for you and your daughter's loss. :(

kayte

I checked a little while ago on Trudy's page to look for her and she had logged out like half an hour after she posted...so ...assuming she went to get her daughter the medical attention..she needed
prayed-ing....

Last edited:

juju

My prayers are with u and ur daughter
i pray that the money needed for her hospital bills will come up from nowhere,because our God is a miracle working God.

blazingthru

thank you everyone, yes she did lose the baby. THank you so much for your prayers. I just got home with her today. I have to get through this because my heart was already in love with that baby and I can't bear that he will not be here any longer. That was my baby. I know she was the mother but I was claiming that baby, my heart is so hurt. they put me out the room I was to emotional, I wanted my grandbaby so badly. I know I am going to see him one day.

devin

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you Trudy and your daughter in your loss. May God give you all the strength you need to carry you through this.

Finally Free

WOW! I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and Sophia. May God strengthen both your hearts during your process of healing.

**Tasha*Love**

Trudy I will continue to keep you and your daughter in my prayers. Maybe she will consider having another baby in the future? I know that you both are mourning over the loss of your precious grandbaby right now but it is my prayer that God will prepare Sophia's womb for a new birth in due season.