Please pray for my family. My uncle

madamdot

My family has been having a hard time. MY grandmother died on Christmas day and now my uncle is sick and one death's door. Apparently he is "mysteriously" ill.

Please pray for him. He has a wife and kids that are completely dependent on him. He is a good man and a hard worker. My mother cant stop crying. Please pray for him because I know with God my uncle will live and prosper.

Janice

My family has been having a hard time. MY grandmother died on Christmas day and now my uncle is sick and one death's door. Apparently he is "mysteriously" ill.

Please pray for him. He has a wife and kids that are completely dependent on him. He is a good man and a hard worker. My mother cant stop crying. Please pray for him because I know with God my uncle will live and prosper.

I sure will hon. Can you give me his first name if you don't feel like blasting his full gov't name on here? That helps as far as having a reference when in prayer. Just try to stay strong for your family and stay close to your word. He will give you and your family the wisdom and the peace to get through this situation. Above all, pray that his perfect will be done. He is with you guys and will come through. Just hold on no matter what the circumstances look like. Above all, know that his will is perfect! I'll be sure to keep you in prayer.

madamdot

I sure will hon. Can you give me his first name if you don't feel like blasting his full gov't name on here? That helps as far as having a reference when in prayer. Just try to stay strong for your family and stay close to your word. He will give you and your family the wisdom and the peace to get through this situation. Above all, pray that his perfect will be done. He is with you guys and will come through. Just hold on no matter what the circumstances look like. Above all, know that his will is perfect! I'll be sure to keep you in prayer.

Thanks. I will PM you.

*Michelle*

I am sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your loved ones, and I will ask my mom and sister too as well. (((hugs)))

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

In Jesus' Name, Father God, I thank you for gathering this precious, loving family into your loving arms and giving them total peace and assurance of your presence and of your love and care for them.

Father, give them total 'rest' from the fears which have lived in their hearts and from the weary hours of worry, distress, and failing hope.

Father allow your presence to take over every care and need that they have and let them know that you are in their lives to help them all the way.

We touch and agree and not let go of your healing presence and healing power to embrace this precious man who has been attacked in his body. Father, heal him and he shall be healed and made whole. We seek not the reasons of how and why this occurred; we instead seek your divine mercies and we thank you for them with all of our hearts. We trust you, and choose not to doubt you and what you can do and will do for this precious man's life. Father let him live and give you all of the glory for it. Let him be free from what has come over him, and let it be your love that sees him and his family through this completely and totally.

We thank you Father, We praise you Father, We give you all honor and glory Father...with all of our hearts, we do.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Father God, let this man arise and be healed in the Mighty Name of Jesus! For there is no mystery in you. Amen!

madamdot

Thank you ladies. I will keep you updated.

This really hit home in my heart I am usually sad at this time of the year. My father became ill and died a few years ago (I was 14) at this time of the year.

But I am older and wiser and closer to the Lord, and I know now that God knows best.

Amour

Sent a prayer up to the heavens for you, your family and uncle.

May God bless you and your family.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Shimmie, you are one great Prayer Warrior! I agree in his name (I missed your post earlier)...