Please pray that I don't do anything outside of God will

You ladies are awesome.I heart you Shimmie.I have never been anyones baby sister.I have always been the olderst.I guess that why it hard to let people help me or get to close.I know that God does what he does in ways that grab our attention.I will press on in spite of things that are going on in my life.I no longer want to live a miserable life.I know things aren't were I want them ie job,school,and relationship but I know I will get there.

You ladies are awesome.I heart you Shimmie.I have never been anyones baby sister.I have always been the olderst.I guess that why it hard to let people help me or get to close.I know that God does what he does in ways that grab our attention.I will press on in spite of things that are going on in my life.I no longer want to live a miserable life.I know things aren't were I want them ie job,school,and relationship but I know I will get there.

Amen!!! Yes, you will get there....just take one step at a time. And you have already taken the first step by pressing forward! Just know that you don't have to get there alone.

God has already created a path for you and He will lead and guide you on that path.

Much Love:Rose:

Dear Coco, you already received great advices here.
I love to pray with Psalms, here is one for you :

46.1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
16.1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
16.8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
27.1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
27.7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. 27.8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. 27.9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. 27.10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. 27.11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
40.1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 40.2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
40.13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
6.2 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. 6.3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long? 6.4 Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
6.8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
[FONT=&quot]6.9[FONT=&quot] The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.[/FONT][/FONT]

May God bless you, protect you and guide you by His Holy Spirit in the Name of Jesus-Christ.

Back