~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

shunta

Congrats, everybody!:grin: Im finally touching BSL. Imma get another pic in my avatar cuz the one there is from July.

GoldenBreeze

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA. So I'm giving a big, huge, gigantic:congrats: to

JustMeSteph
Cholet
Cocosweet
Shunta

Great job ladies.:grin:

Lioness

Update for everyone:

I reached BSL in September , and then I felt that my ends were not very healthy, so I cut about 3 inches off!!!!:cry:

So I'm now at APL....But hopefully if I keep up with my NJK ( No Joke Regimen = loads of protein, BT, Vits, low manipulation) I'll be back at BSL verrrrry soon :boxing:

Dunno if I'll make it before the new year, but either way, I'm really happy with the thickness, health and texture of my APL hair :yep:

pistachio

I relaxed my hair yesterday and the bra I was wearing yesterday put me at bottom of bra strap!! But I am still not claiming it though because it is a very high placed bra. I will count it when my lowest bra grazes top of bra- strap which is still about 1 1/2 to 2 inches away. So that way, I will undeniably be BSL!!!!

remnant

I relaxed my hair yesterday and the bra I was wearing yesterday put me at bottom of bra strap!! But I am still not claiming it though because it is a very high placed bra. I will count it when my lowest bra grazes top of bra- strap which is still about 1 1/2 to 2 inches away. So that way, I will undeniably be BSL!!!!

Congratulation lady :clap: you are brastrap for Bra Number 1 let make it for Bra number 2:driver::woot:

wheezy807

Congratz to all the ladies who made BSL!! I still really don't know if i'll make it. I just received my progress shirt from DSD and had my cousin help my guessestimate the length. I know it's not too accurate, it revealed i need another inch. So after i come back from our cruise i'll get it shampooed, etc and have my friend flatiron it to see definitely where i am.

pistachio

Congratulation lady :clap: you are brastrap for Bra Number 1 let make it for Bra number 2:driver::woot:
Thanx!!! yeah I am short(5'1") but I have a long torso, so for most women my height APL to BSL is like 3 inches, but for me it is close to five inches!!! In my siggy it says I am 3" below APL, which may sound like I am already there at BSL, but I have almost two inches to go until i am truly BSL

cat eyes

Ok Ladies this is the last month of 07!!!!!

Who will have reached their goal of Bra Strap????? Please post your pictures!!!

MiWay

Okay, I'm grazing...that's gotta count for something right???

I'm going for full BSL by Feb.

MzOptimistic

Depending on what Bra I'm wearing:lachen:No, seriously, I'm grazing in some bra and I'm there in some bras, so I'll wait and claim bs in 08. I want atleast 2 more inches to fully and rightfully claim BS:yep:

cat eyes

Congrats to you!!!!!! I know you want it to be full brastrap!!!!!!!!! See you in the Midback 08!!!!:dance7:

Depending on what Bra I'm wearing:lachen:No, seriously, I'm grazing in some bra and I'm there in some bras, so I'll wait and claim bs in 08. I want atleast 2 more inches to fully and rightfully claim BS:yep:

Body&Shine

I am not full bra-strap. My ends were jacked up. I guess I am still in on the Bra-Strap 2008!:look:

Attachments

• IMG_1851-vi.jpg
    IMG_1851-vi.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1852-vi.jpg
    IMG_1852-vi.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7