Measuring Bra-Strap

Ok, I went bra shopping today (Macy's had a great one day Sale) and I bought 4 different bras. Each of them sat at a different height on my back.

So, this leads me to my question: How are we measuring bra-strap? I mean, is there an understandng that bra-strap is it XX amount of inches from the nape of your neck?

Or -- Maybe we should all go out and buy the same bra, lol. Give us another us another excuse to shop!

KiniKakes

Thats a good question..... I think we probably should just go by the detailed chart that someone had posted last week, where Bra Strap Length was pretty much at the (original) nipple position. Because, like you said, with all the various types of bra's on the market..... it's nearly impossible to keep it consistent. Going by individual bra straps.... one person's Bra Strap is another person's Armpit Length.

I would like to know the # of inches from the nape of the neck as well, though......

Last edited:

star

KiniKakes said:
Thats a good question..... I think we probably should just go by the detailed chart that someone had posted last week, where Bra Strap Length was pretty much at the (original) nipple position. Because, like you said, with all the various types of bra's on the market..... it's nearly impossible to keep it consistent. Going by individual bra straps.... one person's Bra Strap is another person's Armpit Length.

I would like to know the # of inches from the nape of the neck as well, though......
Be careful some nipples are at people's waist. LOL