portable hood dryer good investment?

I guess it depends on what you are going to use your dryer for. If you're going to be rollersetting spend the extra money and get a rollabout dryer because air circulates so much better with these and drying time is a lot less.

I have the Belson Gold N Hot rollabout drier sold at Sally's. It was only $88, and I can fit 2.5 inch rollers under it.

beebellkel said:
Anyone have the portable hooded dryer? Is it worth the money which brand would you recommend?

I have a Gold N Hot 1400 hooded dryer and I love it! I don't do roller sets (I'm not there yet lol) but I do use it for deep conditioning which I do every Saturday or Sunday night

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Satin-Hair-HLH-510/dp/B004CRSLVC

i purchased this BRAUN SATIN HOOD DRYER, it really easy to use, can fit my big head and big rollers in it and its portable
B004CRSLVC

Last edited:
I have a Babyliss roll-about dryer and I am under it right now with a deep conditioner on my hair. It is soooooooo convenient. I can check my emails, work on the computer and use it virtually anywhere in the house without discomfort. I paid $169 for it many years ago but nowadays you can get them a lot cheaper. I love it.

Back