POST A PRAYER HERE FOR OBAMA

Heavenly Father,

In The Name Of Jesus,

Please bless Barak to become the first African American President of the United States.

Use him to do Your holy and divine will. Let no harm come to him, his family or Joe Biden and his family.

May he bring your honor and be used by You for the good of this country.

We give You all praise and thanksgiving because we know that You, and only You are in complete control. The Word teaches us that "the government shall be upon Your shoulder," so, we know that, if You want to, You will place Barak in the white house.

Lord, please surround him with men and women who are wise, full of integrity, and with noble characters.

I pray this prayer in the Name of the only true and living God, Jesus Christ.

PaperClip

Dear Father God in the mighty, awesome, Name of the Lord Jesus Christ:

First I hallow Your Name...the Name that is above ALL NAMES in and of this earth and this universe. You are the Lord God Almighty. You know all, see all, and hear all. You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. There is none like You. Nobody can do You or be You.

I come before You with thanksgiving and praise for Who You are and what You have done, even allowing Barack Obama to enter the international stage to become the 44th POTUS, the first African American person to ever do this.

I know that You care about the totality of every human being, even as race plays a part in this world we live in. Yes, we are in this world but not of this world, and yet the cares and concerns can weigh us down. You tell us in 1 Peter to cast all our cares upon You because You care for us. You tell us in Your Word that You would perfect those things that concern us.

Dear Lord, this day, remember Barack Obama in a special way. Let Your Holy Spirit hover all around him, ministering love, salvation, healing, strength, support, even as he grieves the passing of his beloved grandmother and his political colleague. Dear Lord, give him strength and courage to fight the good fight of faith. Grant him strength, order his words and his steps. Make his path straight and clear. Let that path lead him to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for Your glory....

Dear Lord, we continue to pray, believe and receive what we have asked of You. We love You and thank You in advance for the victorious Nov. 4 election in Barack Obama's favor. Let it be a definitive work, Dear Lord, a landslide, even. Let the pundits, the pollsters be amazed.... they can't predict Your Plan....

All glory to the Lord Jesus Christ, who gives us strength, in Jesus' Name....

Amen.

lady djm

I would like to Thank God for reminding us that all things are possible through him with just a little faith and hope.