Post Big Chop?

sky_blu

So after you did the BC, how did you style your hair? Ive already cut my hair (no, I didnt do the BC yet its still relaxed) but before I cut the rest of the relaxed hair off how can I wear my hair? I've been considering going natural for awhile now and I figure its no better time like the present. Plus Im working out alot and dont have time to make it to the salon how I used to so I need something more manageable being I wont have to worry about my hair falling out if I dont get a relaxer within a certain period. Plus the last time I went natural after a bad relaxer took my hair out, my hair grew so long it was ridiculous. I shouldve never went back. :nono:

Skinny metal headbands, scarves, flowers, kanazashi (the things geisha wear in thier hair) have become my MO. :yep:

I've 3.5" of hair, so a TWA.

It helps me not get bored and do something like color it. :lachen:

I see them as "hair jewelry" because they're not really "holding" anything in place or back as short as my hair is. The point is "adornment", until I get enough to actually NEED something to hold my hair in place to maintain a style.

I lurve my lil' fro.

Back