Post your CURRENT Hair inspiration Pics!!!!

ANUBIS

Hey ladies! I thought it would be fun to post your current hair inspiration pics . If this thread has been done before its OK because there is always a newer better head of hair that we want to aspire to have. Post your hair inspiration, or your hair motivater...if its an actual hair board member just link to their page so there are no people getting upset.!!! Ok here's mine.

djanae

I have no idea who she is, a photographer took this and I saw it on flickr.

The awesome part is we have similar textures, so this gorgeous, lush puff could actually be achievable :drunk:

Also, Chrishell Stubbs has some awesome hair

And this is a new addition, Rochelle Aytes - I love her hair here, and I could reach this length in the not so distant future

Keep hope alive! lol

jennboo

^^^omg that rochelle yates looks soooooo much more stunning/beautiful with her textured tresses. I glanced over her pics in the other thread about her and though she was pretty she didn't have the 'oomph' like she does in this pic.

Ms_Twana

Hmmm......let's see:
  1. Sylver2
  2. Hairdrama
  3. Tracee
  4. Kami11213
  5. Prospurr4
  6. Mamato
  7. Silverlotus
  8. Toy
  9. SparklingFlame
  10. Kinikakes
  11. *Michelle*
  12. Dream13
  13. Anky (sorry I forgot the new name)
  14. Nightingale
  15. Rabs
Hmmmm......I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch more. But that's good for now!! :lachen:

ETA: Sorry I didn't actually post pics. Most of my hair length motivators are well known anyway.

Last edited:

Stormy

My favorite is Mwedzi! I haven't asked her for permission to post her pics, but she is my hair inspiration. She gives me so much hope.:yep:

WAVES4DAYS

Great Vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAprg7wyuk

I totally agree with the poster who posted some of these ladies + I added a few.
Iris & sister
Chicoro
Pinkskates
SouthernBelle
KcCurly
boingboing
Pokahontas
Ediese
Sylver2
Hairdrama
Tracee
Kami11213
Prospurr4
Mamato
Silverlotus
Toy
Kinikakes
*Michelle*
Rabs

Last edited:

LiberianGirl

I have so many buy she's my current obsession. I love the massiveness of her hair as well as the shape.

Attachments

• hair inspiration.jpg
    hair inspiration.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 24

swalker31

Thanks I will definitely let her know, she should get one. I tell her your feedback as well. She just received a trim so I pulled out the camera.

Ms_Twana

Great Vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAprg7wyuk

I totally agree with the poster who posted some of these ladies + I added a few.
Iris & sister
Chicoro
Pinkskates
SouthernBelle
KcCurly
boingboing
Pokahontas
Ediese
Sylver2
Hairdrama
Tracee
Kami11213
Prospurr4
Mamato
Silverlotus
Toy
Kinikakes
*Michelle*
Rabs

See, you found some that I forgot about. I don't know HOW I forgot about some of them.

I have two, I don't know who these people are

Wow!!!!!

Forget HAIR idol......I want her CLEVAGE!!! LOL!!!

I have so many inspirations but this is one of my bestie's hair.

WOW!!!

WAVES4DAYS

See, you found some that I forgot about. I don't know HOW I forgot about some of them.

Wow!!!!!

Forget HAIR idol......I want her CLEVAGE!!! LOL!!!

WOW!!!

You chose some fabulous heads of hair! There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board. Thanx for doing the leg work! :grin:

bkprincesa

Rachel True is my hair inspiration. I'd like to have my natural hair around that length within another year and a half or so. FIERCE!:grin:

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3

aquajoyice

I found a few today that has me 100% motivated to come out of this winter with healthier longer stronger hair :grin:

Attachments

• Long Hurr.jpg
    Long Hurr.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Braid Out.jpg
    Braid Out.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Copy (2) of Big Afro.jpg
    Copy (2) of Big Afro.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11

Nayna

Unbothered