POSTING THIS SONG for YOU!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
For your memories,
For your relationships,
For what you are going through right now, I pray the Holy Spirit pours out on you as you listen to this song. In His Presence is such a sweet place to be! You know this...:yep: Dedicating this song to two beautiful young women of God on this Forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVS3nhDj2o&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLZrzVYoKtbcQ0XCkTmvf0iA

Just remember, He is ALWAYS with you..... His beloved Child... all the way. He loves you dearly... and won't ever turn His back to you. Don't allow the troubles of this world, the people of this world, turn your head to the left, nor to the right. Keep your eye on Him., as the sea rages, He will catch you if you slip. He WILL NOT let you go under. His Love for you is that great. His Promise to you is sure. Hallelujah! Matthew 14:28-29

God bless you, Sis!!
:rosebud:

MSee

It's a blessing. Haven't had internet connection for over a week and I returned to a well needed blessing. Thanks Laela

My life has once again gone through a dramatic change. For now all I can say is that God speaks so clearly I often wonder how others don't hear. Ahh well, even I have my deaf moments. Can't help but give thanks inspite of everything. God has been so real I feel blessed in the midst of a storm.

Laela

I'm glad this song has been a blessing... I'm still amazed those three back up singers sound like a choir section.. :blush:

Beautiful, anointed song indeed
:yep:

Laela

:bighug:

AMEIN!!

It's a blessing. Haven't had internet connection for over a week and I returned to a well needed blessing. Thanks Laela

My life has once again gone through a dramatic change. For now all I can say is that God speaks so clearly I often wonder how others don't hear. Ahh well, even I have my deaf moments. Can't help but give thanks inspite of everything. God has been so real I feel blessed in the midst of a storm.

Laela

The Holy Spirit transcends time, space and even language...

This song is in the South African language of Sotho (soo-too):

Monhadi, Messiah, tshela moya o halalelang
tshelela moya x 2 .......tshela moya o halelalang

It says Messiah, pour your Holy Spirit on us! I just love the song and was compelled to share it.

Last edited: