Postpartum Hair Thinning?!

options

I am almost five months postpartum, and I have noticed over the past month or so that my hairline seems to have thinned out a bit. I can't attribute it to anything other than pregnancy, as I haven't had my hair under any stress, like tight hairstyles. Strangely, the rest of my hair seems to be growing superfast and is quite thick and voluminous. However, the first half inch or so of my hairline is thinner. What can I do? Or do I just wait it out?

ChasingBliss

I can relate to this except my hair got really dry and started shedding all over. I didnt do anything but wait it out until it returned to normal, but that was back then when I didnt know any better. If I were you, I'd probably focus more on my hairline, keeping it moisturized, and massaging it ith essential oils a few nights a week. Plus sleep with a silk or satin scarf. I would just baby the heck out of my hair at this point.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I had the same thing happen twice around 7-8 months post-partum. I just left it alone since it was perfectly normal and it grew in nicely.

options

Thanks for the replies.

Are there any products made especially for the hairline area? I know I think I've heard of a couple, but my memory fails me right now.

I was especially concerned because female hair thinning runs in my mother's side of the family, but I've always attributed their issues to the chemical hell they put their hair through. Me ... I haven't had a relaxer in over a decade ... so I am thinking this is some postpartum problem rather than anything possibly genetic.