Pray for my good friend's Cat - "Tuxedo"

Zeal

Hello Ladies,

About a year ago maybe 2. I came to you asking you to pray for my sister's cat Sherman. Many of you supported me in pryer and I thank you. Sherman is doing pretty well.

Now I come to you for prayer for Tuxedo. Some poele thank it is crazy to pray for animals but I don't. God created them. He found it necessary to preserve them on the ark. But most importantly God is concerned with every one of our concerns. With that being said, please pray for Tuxedo's healing. I believe that he has crystals in his urine/block.

I already prayed with my friend. She is somewhat distraught. Pray for her too.

Thanks

Zeal

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hello Ladies,

About a year ago maybe 2. I came to you asking you to pray for my sister's cat Sherman. Many of you supported me in pryer and I thank you. Sherman is doing pretty well.

Now I come to you for prayer for Tuxedo. Some poele thank it is crazy to pray for animals but I don't. God created them. He found it necessary to preserve them on the ark. But most importantly God is concerned with every one of our concerns. With that being said, please pray for Tuxedo's healing. I believe that he has crystals in his urine/block.

I already prayed with my friend. She is somewhat distraught. Pray for her too.

Thanks

Zeal
:pray: Father, because this is for Zeal and the love she feels for her cat, I pray for Tuxedo's complete and total healing. It's so fun having pain in anyone's body, be it human or pet. With all of my heart I pray for the pain and the very root cause of it to be rendered null and void.

In Jesus' Name, thank you Father for hearing our prayer and that you 'perfect' all that concerns Zeal and everyone on this forum who needs healing be it in their body, mind or just in their hearts, be they healed and consoled, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Prudent1

God put our 'furry friends' here for us to enjoy too. He expects us to care for them and I think we'll be accountable for our actions toward them too. He knew we would love them. So I'll be praying for Tuxedo and family too.

Zeal

Update: Tuxedo is my best friend's cat. However, my sister and I rescued him as a kitten and gave him to my friend. Tuxedo was prayed for at Church Wed night during prayer service. :)

Tuxedo came home on Friday and was deemed as a "miracle cat" His kidneys are back to normal. The Kidneys were in bad shape but he go better. however once Tux got hom he stopped going to te bathroom again and was taken back on Saturday. My friend noticed that Tux's belly was very large. Tux had to have surgery today. They thought he had a tumor on his bladder. The Dr, told my friend that he mightnot make it and she said NO! as in. I don't accept that. When theywent in for the surgery it was not atumor, he had a tear in his bladder. So he is now resting in the hospital.

I pray about any and everything. Some people look at me like I am crazy. But I just trust God that much. If I misplace something, I asked the Lord to reveal to me where it is. I don't have time to be looking for stuff when I am in a hurry. LOL

People not all tend you look at you sideways sometimes when you ask for prayer for things that they are not used to. When my sister's cat was sick, he was on the prayer list. LOL

Thanks for praying ladies.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Update: Tuxedo is my best friend's cat. However, my sister and I rescued him as a kitten and gave him to my friend. Tuxedo was prayed for at Church Wed night during prayer service. :)

Tuxedo came home on Friday and was deemed as a "miracle cat" His kidneys are back to normal. The Kidneys were in bad shape but he go better. however once Tux got hom he stopped going to te bathroom again and was taken back on Saturday. My friend noticed that Tux's belly was very large. Tux had to have surgery today. They thought he had a tumor on his bladder. The Dr, told my friend that he mightnot make it and she said NO! as in. I don't accept that. When theywent in for the surgery it was not atumor, he had a tear in his bladder. So he is now resting in the hospital.

I pray about any and everything. Some people look at me like I am crazy. But I just trust God that much. If I misplace something, I asked the Lord to reveal to me where it is. I don't have time to be looking for stuff when I am in a hurry. LOL

People not all tend you look at you sideways sometimes when you ask for prayer for things that they are not used to. When my sister's cat was sick, he was on the prayer list. LOL

Thanks for praying ladies.
I'm still praying with you, Zeal. I 'Believe', God. :love2:

jamaicalovely

Aw, yes our "furbabies" need prayers. I just wrote a speech on how cats are our best friends and we should treat them like any other family member.

((Hugs)) and prayers for kitty.

Zeal

Thanks ladies! Tux should be coming home on Wed. The vet said that the cat must have 9 lives. He just does not know! Just like he does not know that his heart will be moved for some reason to find favor in my friend and give her a discount. LOL!

My friend sends thanks out to all who prayed, and I thank you too.