Prayer answered and now I'm worried/nervous. What is going on?

BlackHairDiva

I had also asked a prayer request that I would find a place of my own and a full time job.

Well my prayer was answered. I found an apartment. I visited the neighborhood and I loved it. My favorite restaurant is near. I fell in love with the kitchen. The rent is a $100 more than what I wanted but I can always add an extra hour to my shift and I will be fully covered. I saw the mall and I was excited of going there. When i was visiting the apartment I was happy and couldn't wait to move in & rest.

I also called the police in the area to verify the neighborhood. They all claim its a nice area....well they said relatively nice. I verified with my older brother who also said it was a nice deal and he also checked the neighborhood with co-workers who know the area. They claimed that its a nice place/neighborhood. The co workers checked both apartment addresses.

My brother gave me his blessing and mom is ok. There is also another apartment, that doesn't look as nice but is in a new constructed neighborhood and there are no other streets near the address. The price is 25$ cheaper. My brother's co worker all claim that the first apartment ( the most expensive part is better.)

Now I'm worried...I don't know why. Is it because for the first time in 4 years I'm moving to my own place and starting my life again?

I was super happy and excited when i was in the bus talking to my bro about everything.

Please help...what is going on??? IS it a bad move? Confused.

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

I understand your feelings. Change is different. And most important God actually listening to you seems surreal. You're blessed. Enjoy the new place.

silenttullip

Sometimes blessings scare us. I think you should pick the nicer one that you think suits you. Take it in strides and enjoy yourself. THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE AND GLIDE :)

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I think you should pray about which one you should take. Ask G-d specifically for the answer. Ask Him to let you know without a shadow of a doubt. Congratulations on the blessing.