Prayer for Enemies

golden bronze

Ladies, I have come to realize when you do the will of God, you will develop enemies. But we really only have one, because we battle not against flesh and blood. In the last year as I have given my life to the Lord, both me and my sister, and my family have suffered terribly. Some of you remember my previous posts. I've been buked and scorned. Been without food and electricity for weeks. Been attacked. Been caused by malicious intent to loose my home. If I told you the story, you would not even believe it.

But now, God has called me to pray for nine people who need to be touched by the Lord. These people have harmed me, and my family, and tried to stop God's will for my life and my sister.

But I'm asking you to pray that God will bless them with the same faith that caused our Lord to pray for those who hated him, for we know that the world loves its own. I ask that their lives be filled with the presence of God. Because God loves each of these people and it is not His desire to see anyone lost, or broken. And I realized tonight I have to love them, despite of this, and that means praying for them to know God's love.

I also ask that you strengthen my sister and I and our ministry to heal families broken by violence. We need your prayers. I may never know you, but one day in Glory, we will meet and I will have the chance to thank you for praying to save the lives of unknown people for someone you don't know because there is a God you do.

Your Sister in Christ
Golden

plainj

How powerful to want or even be able to love your enemies while they are doing wrong. What strength. Inspirational. I just prayed for you, your family, your ministry, and your enemies. Thank you for your post b/c it taught me how to pray for my enemies too. May God continue to bless you.

Highly Favored8

You really blessed me with your post b/c I too am going through somethings with people who have wronged me.

I have turned them over to the Lord and have asked the Lord for each time they come into my mind satan wants me to be mad and dwell, I do not I just start asking God to bless my enemies and I keep doing it until they are no longer in my mind any longer.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Thank you again.

HeChangedMyName

Wow. you are such a warrior for God!!! I love it. Reading your post touched my heart. I will pray for them, and for you too, because I know that you will be blessed for your selfless actions of requesting prayer for them.

Here is a song that makes me feel good when faced with my enemies shinanigans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsuNds_lTt8

golden bronze

I truly from the bottom of my heart thank all of you for your prayers. I am filled with tears and humility. God bless each of you, and thank you for your encouragement.

star

Ladies, I have come to realize when you do the will of God, you will develop enemies. But we really only have one, because we battle not against flesh and blood. In the last year as I have given my life to the Lord, both me and my sister, and my family have suffered terribly. Some of you remember my previous posts. I've been buked and scorned. Been without food and electricity for weeks. Been attacked. Been caused by malicious intent to loose my home. If I told you the story, you would not even believe it.

But now, God has called me to pray for nine people who need to be touched by the Lord. These people have harmed me, and my family, and tried to stop God's will for my life and my sister.

But I'm asking you to pray that God will bless them with the same faith that caused our Lord to pray for those who hated him, for we know that the world loves its own. I ask that their lives be filled with the presence of God. Because God loves each of these people and it is not His desire to see anyone lost, or broken. And I realized tonight I have to love them, despite of this, and that means praying for them to know God's love.

I also ask that you strengthen my sister and I and our ministry to heal families broken by violence. We need your prayers. I may never know you, but one day in Glory, we will meet and I will have the chance to thank you for praying to save the lives of unknown people for someone you don't know because there is a God you do.

Your Sister in Christ
Golden

Praise God for your ministry, your work with God's plan. Please make sure you are fasting and praying as a lifestyle to keep the enemy a bay. Fasting and praying protects you and strengthens you.

chicacanella

Your Sister in Christ
Golden

oh, yes. I will definitely pray. *singing:you pray for me, I pray for you I love you*