Prayer Line: Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nice & Wavy

I won't be able to make it but please pray tonight.:nono:

I was just told that there is a huge possibility that there maybe a Nor'Easter next week for NY/NJ all the way to Maine and that there may even be lots of snow with it. They said that there is a cold front coming from the North West and that it will come around to the Atlantic and come up the East Coast as a Nor'Easter.

Pray against this and that it will stay out in the Atlantic and never touch land, in the Name of Jesus.

:pray:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I won't be able to make it but please pray tonight.:nono:

I was just told that there is a huge possibility that there maybe a Nor'Easter next week for NY/NJ all the way to Maine and that there may even be lots of snow with it. They said that there is a cold front coming from the North West and that it will come around to the Atlantic and come up the East Coast as a Nor'Easter.

Pray against this and that it will stay out in the Atlantic and never touch land, in the Name of Jesus.

:pray:

Amen... Praying for the angels of the Lord to lock arms and wings forming a 'stone wall', a brazen fenced wall to block the storm and send it back into the sea, in Jesus' Name. Amen.