Prayer Request for Mother and Unborn Baby

BmoreBelle

Hi Ladies!
I rec'vd a phone call from a dear friend of mine, her name is Tiffany and she is 33 weeks pregnant. She has been in the Hospital since Friday due to complications in her pregnancy.
The Dr's. found a blood clot in Tiffany's lungs and they are saying that the baby will have to have surgery upon his birth because there is a blockage in his digestive track. Tiffany's cervix has effaced and she is beginning to dilate. She's been on steriod treatment to help develop his lungs, just in case he comes early.
I'm asking you to pray a prayer of faith, for Tiffany and her son, Michael Noel...the same prayer you would pray if it were you in the hospital anticipating the birth of your child. Please say a quick prayer now, not later, the enemy will cause you to forget.

Thanks warriors! I will keep you all posted.

pebbles

BmoreBelle said:
Hi Ladies!
I rec'vd a phone call from a dear friend of mine, her name is Tiffany and she is 33 weeks pregnant. She has been in the Hospital since Friday due to complications in her pregnancy.
The Dr's. found a blood clot in Tiffany's lungs and they are saying that the baby will have to have surgery upon his birth because there is a blockage in his digestive track. Tiffany's cervix has effaced and she is beginning to dilate. She's been on steriod treatment to help develop his lungs, just in case he comes early.
I'm asking you to pray a prayer of faith, for Tiffany and her son, Michael Noel...the same prayer you would pray if it were you in the hospital anticipating the birth of your child. Please say a quick prayer now, not later, the enemy will cause you to forget.

Thanks warriors! I will keep you all posted.

I've said a prayer of faith for Tiffany and little Michael Noel. May the Lord receive our prayer requests for total and complete healing and deliverance for these two, His children. Please, keep us posted! Be blessed! :rosebud:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Bless is the fruit of Tiffany's womb...
Hence...
The fruit of the vine will not fall before its time...
Michael Noel shall flourish in Jesus' name...Amen and Amen.

BmoreBelle

Re: Prayer Request for Mother and Unborn Baby-UPDATE

Thanks for your prayers. The Drs. are continuing to monitor Tiffany and Michael. She has a few more days to be in the hospital and then she will be on bedrest for the duration of her pregnancy. The WORD WORKS!!

pebbles

Re: Prayer Request for Mother and Unborn Baby-UPDATE

BmoreBelle said:
Thanks for your prayers. The Drs. are continuing to monitor Tiffany and Michael. She has a few more days to be in the hospital and then she will be on bedrest for the duration of her pregnancy. The WORD WORKS!!

Yes, it does! We'll still keep Tiffany and her baby in prayer. :Rose:

C

chica_canella

Yes, God has given us doctors but they can't do everything. God does the healing and He has given us authority through His word as His children to use His word.

In Jesus name the baby and mother is healed. It says in His word, "He was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our inquity, the chastisement of our peace was upon and by His stripes we are healed."

Mark 53:5

By His stripes that baby is healed and so is Tiffany. I have my shield of faith on and believe in the peace that comes from the Good News of God's word. I have hope that God's will may be done. No matter what happens, have faith and if you believe it will be done. But first we must forgive anyone we are holding grudges against so our father in Heaven will listen to us and grant our prayer and forgive us. If you believe in your heart and don't doubt it will be done in the name of Jesus I pray.