Prayer Request

ArrrBeee

We are in the process of trying to get my MIL approved for Medicaid. My FIL hired attorneys (through our suggestion and recommendation) to streamline this process.

It should have been completed but the county office who is handling this, keeps finding reasons why she may not qualify.

Please pray that she will be qualified SOON. We have been working on this process since late May and it is stressing us out.

Thank you.

Philippians 4:6 (Amplified Bible)

6Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([a]definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

Philippians 4:6 (New International Version)
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

I have prayed for you, please stop stressing and start trusting. You are diligently working to make it happen, so you've done your part. The rest is up to God. I truly believe He will work everything out for you at the proper time. Remember there's a reason for everything. Prayerfully this will be resolved soon.

Leigh

Thanks ladies. I feel better already. Trying to carry this burden and how my husband is coping with this situation became too much.

Why do I stress when I can just give my worries and cares to the Lord?

Back