Prayer Request

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi,

I don't post here often, but I am asking for your prayers for my 23 year old cousin.

She was diagnosed with breast cancer today. I know she is scared and so are her parents/siblings.

Please pray for her complete healing and strength for her and her family during this trying time.

Thank you.
@cutiepiebabygirl Hi Angel and welcome to our Prayer Thread. :welcome:

For your precious cousin, I pray the loving peace of God to fully embrace her and to keep her at peace and that she will know the fullness of God's love for her.

I thank our Holy God, Our Father in Heaven who is right there with your cousin, even at this very moment and is removing every, doubt and fear from her precious heart and to her know that He is indeed healing her body completely and solely and she need not ever fear nor worry nor doubt that God will bring this about.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

cutiepiebabygirl

@cutiepiebabygirl Hi Angel and welcome to our Prayer Thread. :welcome:

For your precious cousin, I pray the loving peace of God to fully embrace her and to keep her at peace and that she will know the fullness of God's love for her.

I thank our Holy God, Our Father in Heaven who is right there with your cousin, even at this very moment and is removing every, doubt and fear from her precious heart and to her know that He is indeed healing her body completely and solely and she need not ever fear nor worry nor doubt that God will bring this about.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

Thank you so much @Shimmie

cutiepiebabygirl

My cousin is in great spirits! We had movie night at my grandmom's house and she was very cheerful and we all laughed a lot.

She left to meet friends at the bowling alley. She is really forging ahead....she's strong, stronger than I think I would be.

She is going to start treatment soon, still not sure what stage she is in, and I didn't want to bring it up, as we were all having a fun evening.

I appreciate any and all who have prayed for her and my family during this difficult time. I hope to be reporting back soon, that she is cancer-free.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
My cousin is in great spirits! We had movie night at my grandmom's house and she was very cheerful and we all laughed a lot.

She left to meet friends at the bowling alley. She is really forging ahead....she's strong, stronger than I think I would be.

She is going to start treatment soon, still not sure what stage she is in, and I didn't want to bring it up, as we were all having a fun evening.

I appreciate any and all who have prayed for her and my family during this difficult time. I hope to be reporting back soon, that she is cancer-free.
@cutiepiebabygirl

Thank you so much for sharing your cousin's update. She is still held close in our prayers. Have a wonderful and happy New Year and always feel free to come to us for prayer.

Love
Shimmie :love3: