.::Pre-Relaxer Reveal::.

nzeee

great progress!! and your back and arms look pretty great as well so kudos all around :D

D.Lisha

Aireen said:
Your hair looks amazing! I knew you'd make a comeback!

Thanks hair buddy :) Aireen
I'm ready to see your touch-up results as well!
I know you're at HL right abt now lol

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

D.Lisha

SmilingElephant said:
Chile you on your way to BSL!! :congrats: In fact...me and you are the same length right now!:lol: Get it Lisha!!!:grin:

:woot:

Woot woot!
In a couple of months we'll definitely be there!

D.Lisha

Also I'd like to add that I was weave checked today by a cashier. She did all but fall over while tryna see my scalp from behind her register! I was like "D*mn....you coulda jst asked, I woulda told you if it was fake or not..."
...talking about she thought it was an invisible part...lol

Aireen

Thanks hair buddy :) Aireen
I'm ready to see your touch-up results as well!
I know you're at HL right abt now lol

Haha no no, I cut about 6-7 inches of my hair. It was getting really tangly and annoying to deal with and I think it was because of protein overload along with dryness from a semi permanent dye so I decided to just cut. I'm around APL-BSB right now but it'll grow back.

D.Lisha

Aireen said:
Haha no no, I cut about 6-7 inches of my hair. It was getting really tangly and annoying to deal with and I think it was because of protein overload along with dryness from a semi permanent dye so I decided to just cut. I'm around APL-BSB right now but it'll grow back.

Yes it sure will!
Besides...I've seen you hair in action, it grows like wild fire! So no worries there lol

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Your hair looks wonderful! I'm glad you have a good stylist and she cares about the health of your hair. You'll be BSL in no time.