Priteva 2014 Challenge Thread

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I length checked today, and I'm disappointed. I am a slow grower, but it seems I only retained/grew an inch since end of December. It is almost April. :nono: I don't even want to finish this last bottle. I will try out Manetabolism vitamins next. If these don't work, I will not take a dedicated hair vitamin.

ChocolateTink

I length checked today, and I'm disappointed. I am a slow grower, but it seems I only retained/grew an inch since end of December. It is almost April. :nono: I don't even want to finish this last bottle. I will try out Manetabolism vitamins next. If these don't work, I will not take a dedicated hair vitamin.

Froreal3 have you been taking them at night? I took my first bottle at night... didn't see that much growth... I took my second bottle mid morning or the afternoon and saw an inch and a half.... I don't know if it had something to do with the second bottle or the times that I took the pills but just wanted to give u my take on it... I'm a slow grower also.

Sent from Tink's Galaxy using LHCF

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3 have you been taking them at night? I took my first bottle at night... didn't see that much growth... I took my second bottle mid morning or the afternoon and saw an inch and a half.... I don't know if it had something to do with the second bottle or the times that I took the pills but just wanted to give u my take on it... I'm a slow grower also.

Sent from Tink's Galaxy using LHCF

ChocolateTink I've been taking them as soon as I wake up. I've taken 3 bottles and am about two weeks into my fourth. This is pretty disappointing. I would have liked to see at least average growth in the past three months.

ChocolateTink

Froreal3 I'm sorry :( I was disappointed after the first bottle... but I had 2 bottles and was determined to take them just to see what would happen.... I haven't really seen any pictures on their FB page (kinda makes me wonder if anyone is getting a good amount of growth with this vitamin)

I'm on Hairfinity (2 bottles) right now and then its on to Manetabolism (2 Bottles)

Depending on the results, I will repurchase one of these.....

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
ChocolateTink how long have you been taking Hairfinity? Have you experienced any additional growth? I was looking at the Manetabolism because the ingredients look really good.

ChocolateTink

Froreal3 its been about a week.... I try not to do length checks until after I finish the first bottle.... I will let you know how it goes....

I was tempted to start Manetabolism after seeing all those pictures on IG and FB but I'm going to wait.. I have two bottles in my cabinet (ready and waiting).

Maybe TMI but I shaved my legs last week (I usually only shave once a month) and I had to shave yesterday...

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
It's going to be hard for me to track growth per say. I dont straighten my hair.

When I was on Priteva my hair did grow, I took it for 3 months. I'm not a slow grower but it is hard for me to retain my length because I'm a WnG'er. If protective styled monthly , I'd easily get an inch on my own but I dont have time for all that, LOL

This year though I made a goal to say to myself, Im going to PS every 9 weeks with 2 week rest periods.

For the three month time I was on Priteva my hair did strengthen and I gained an inch after trimming.

I've been on Hairfinity for almost 4 weeks and I can tell my hair is growing but it always grows fast when I'm protective styling "shrug"

I bought 2 bottles of Manetabolism as well but I wont try them out until I finish Hairfinity which is in June .

thatscuteright

Its been working great for me. Especially my skin and nails. I am trying to make an appointment for a weave take down, and twists. I will do a length check then.

Froreal3, I think sometimes you need to cycle off vitamins, as your body gets used to one thing and its not as potent as it was when you first started.

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

Checking in. It's been a while since I checked in. I did 3 bottles of Priteva, then I decided to do 1 month of Hairfinity. Just finished my Hairfinity and I'm back to Priteva again. I will probably cycle on and off.

I'm curious about the Manetabolism, they don't ship to Canada, so I'll probably wait till I'm in the US to order.

belleama

^^How did the 3 a day work and how long did u do it? belleama

It worked very well. I think I did it for about three or four months. I want really keeping track. I was just getting annoyed because I had so much new growth I couldn't wait my normal two months to get a relaxer. My hair is very fine but also 4c-z so the tangles were unbearable. I had a lot of breakage because I just couldn't keep up with the new growth and my previously relaxed hair. It is my goal to fix my routine once and for all this year. I should be apl again by the end of this year. Mbl or waist is my goal for next year.

Side note, my nails were even harder than normal which is really saying something. They also grew really fast maybe a quarter inch in three weeks. Previously it would be that amount in five weeks. They don't ever break so I had to buy a heavy duty nail clipper or use a toe nail clipper. Fling would take forever and still not make a dent in the length.

I hope this helps. :)