Pro Vitamin B5 Split Ends Mender

SVT

I bought some stuff to try for October. I read about and bought the VO5 Strawberries and Cream Conditioner (it DOES smell good enough to eat!) and Herbal Essence Conditioning Balm (finally found it at Walmart).

The third item is Pro Vitamin B5 Split Ends Mender.

se_nobox-lo.jpg

I'm really excited about this product! I know nothing can cure split ends permanently except a haircut but the ingredients sounded so good:

Vitamins H, E, B5, A, B12, B6, C B3, B1, B2, Folic Acid, Bioflavonoid, Silk Protein, Beta Carotene, Protein, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14, Isoparafin, Laureth-7, Purified Water, Chamomile Extract, Fragrance, May contain FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, D&C Red #33.

Anyone else trying something new for October?

Hey SVT. I've never heard of this product, let us know how it works out for you. And the VO5 does smell yummy! It's good at detangling too.
smile.gif

The ingredients look really good in this product. Please keep us posted on how well it works for you.

SVT, I just read your signature and I was wondering what you do to prevent split ends and single stand knots. Those lil knots drive me crazy.

Hey Tee! I'll keep you posted.
up.gif

I actually plan on using this as a scalp treatment. I'm thinking about mixing it with some peppermint or rosemary oil. I've got some garlic oil too. I might try it with that. We'll see.
smile.gif

Soulchild: Right now, my only method of preventing splits is to keep my ends moisturized and I think I do a pretty good job but the splits still show up. Not many, but come on now.
look.gif

As for the single strand knots....UUUGGGHHHH!!!!
mad.gif
Someone on another board suggested braiding at night. Why didn't I think of that simple solution?
whyme.gif
When my hair is natural, I usually wear it loose under a plastic cap or very rarely I will do nothing (lazy). Starting tonight, I'm braiding my natural hair. Theoretically, this will keep the strands from going every-which-way.
antlers.gif
I plan on flatironing later this month and at that time I'll be able to see if the braiding helped.

Hey Tee! I'll keep you posted.
up.gif

I actually plan on using this as a scalp treatment. I'm thinking about mixing it with some peppermint or rosemary oil. I've got some garlic oil too. I might try it with that. We'll see.
smile.gif

Soulchild: Right now, my only method of preventing splits is to keep my ends moisturized and I think I do a pretty good job but the splits still show up. Not many, but come on now.
look.gif

As for the single strand knots....UUUGGGHHHH!!!!
mad.gif
Someone on another board suggested braiding at night. Why didn't I think of that simple solution?
whyme.gif
When my hair is natural, I usually wear it loose under a plastic cap or very rarely I will do nothing (lazy). Starting tonight, I'm braiding my natural hair. Theoretically, this will keep the strands from going every-which-way.
antlers.gif
I plan on flatironing later this month and at that time I'll be able to see if the braiding helped.
I know this thread is almost 20 years old. I just so happened to search Vitamin b5 and this thread popped up. It looks like you are still hanging out on the site. How did this vitamin work for you??

Back