PROBABLY THE DUMBEST QUESTION EVER

peacelove

How do I take pictures of the back of my hair? I see everyone shooting from the mirror - are you using two mirrors? Or are you just pointing the camera behind you at the mirror? I am trying to do this but I keep thinking the camera is going to get in the way of the hair shot.

I am such a dweeb - I took four shots and now I am wondering if anything is gonna come out. I told ya'll it was the dumbest question ever. :lachen:

JLove74

peacelove said:
How do I take pictures of the back of my hair? I see everyone shooting from the mirror - are you using two mirrors? Or are you just pointing the camera behind you at the mirror? I am trying to do this but I keep thinking the camera is going to get in the way of the hair shot.

I am such a dweeb - I took four shots and now I am wondering if anything is gonna come out. I told ya'll it was the dumbest question ever. :lachen:

I point the camera toward the mirror. Take a couple of tries to get it just right....or better yet - enlist a friend to take the pics :)

ETA: My camera has a little flip out screen so I can see what's going on behind me....

Last edited:

PaperClip

I had the same question and I ain't dumb! :lachen: Ooh! Ebonics is a real language! It just matters WHERE YOU SPEAK IT! LOL!

No seriously.... I had the same question.... I'll try JLove74's suggestion.

peacelove

ok, I see from your siggy. I think I did the last two right. :lol: We'll see. Thanks.

Yes, I guess it would be easier to ask my sister. But then I gotta hear her mouth asking what the heck am I doing. :look: :lol:

Cichelle

I use two mirrors, one hand held to look in the camera screen and the other is the mirror I'm taking a picture of. Does that make sense? :look:

atlien11

I use two mirrors too. The big mirror in my bathroom and a handheld one to look at my camera phone. This way i can make sure the camera aiming at my hair and not the toilet :ohwell:

Last edited:

peacelove

thanks, ladies - I've done it a few different ways. We'll see what comes out best.

Thanks for the help!