Product Rave - Kenra Platinum For Thick & Coarse Hair

HoneyDew

I got my sample of the Kenra Platinum Shampoo and Reconstructor For Thick and Coarse Hair and used them last night.

I am in love!!!

I was already in love with the very generous Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner sample set they sent me, but the Platinum Shampoo and Reconstructor impressed me more than any other shampoo and conditioner I've tried. The Reconstructor made my hair feel so good.

I have a sew-in now with a big chunk of my hair out in the front. I was only able to use them there. The way my hair feels today, I want to go get this weave snatched out ASAP!!!

I have about an 1 inch of new growth. I did not get any tangles at all.

This is some good stuff ladies. You guys should email Kenra customer service and ask for a sample. It wouldn't hurt.

I am waiting on my sample of their clarifying shampoo now. I am not knowledgeable about the effects of different clarifying shampoos because I have only clarified once in my life, but Kenra has impressed me so that I think I will now trust their whole line!

Mizani_Mrs

U know, now i am really upset. I actually emailed them like 5 days ago and told them i liked the shampoo and I would love to try their other moisture products. :wallbash: Ugh! maybe i should try again, huh!

HoneyDew said:
I got my sample of the Kenra Platinum Shampoo and Reconstructor For Thick and Coarse Hair and used them last night.

I am in love!!!

I was already in love with the very generous Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner sample set they sent me, but the Platinum Shampoo and Reconstructor impressed me more than any other shampoo and conditioner I've tried. The Reconstructor made my hair feel so good.

I have a sew-in now with a big chunk of my hair out in the front. I was only able to use them there. The way my hair feels today, I want to go get this weave snatched out ASAP!!!

I have about an 1 inch of new growth. I did not get any tangles at all.

This is some good stuff ladies. You guys should email Kenra customer service and ask for a sample. It wouldn't hurt.

I am waiting on my sample of their clarifying shampoo now. I am not knowledgeable about the effects of different clarifying shampoos because I have only clarified once in my life, but Kenra has impressed me so that I think I will now trust their whole line!

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I have email them so much the past few weeks about samples that they must be sick of it. I even asked them to send my bf samples (he has long hair).

Did you email customer service? I used this address: [email protected]

Mizani_Mrs

YES! I used that same email address. U know, i'm going to email them once again from my business email addr. So did u just ask for 1 specific product? or did u say you are interested in any samples. Maybe it was my approach...maybe i shouldn't have told them that i have tried the shampoo. Heck i don't know...

See that ain't even right....what she dont know is I'm faithful to products that work...so she just basically lost a potential customer.....

(okay, i quit hating...I'll let u know what they say) :grin:

Last edited:

Mizani_Mrs

i'm soooo sorry to keep posting, and i don't mean to hijack, but listen to this...I emailed Elucence to ask for samples ([email protected]), and I got a reply back from elasta QP customer service telling me to go to their website and fill out the form to request samples of their products...attached was my email to elucence. Well first of all...i do'nt want samples of EQP, i asked for samples of Elucence.... and 2ndly, i filled out that form like 5months ago and I have yet to see a sample. Geez!!! :perplexed

UPDATE: 10mins after I sent the email...she replied and asked me to fill out a form and she'll send out samples ASAP. Now that's what i call customer service!

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I don't think that is illeagal - at least it does not seem like it would be.

Have you heard from Kenra?

I asked them specifically for a certain product. A few months back, I just emailed for samples and they sent me a few things I never use like styling gel and aerosol hair spray.

Last edited:

sareca

Yay! I love Kenra.:woot: I already have my eye on their leave-in conditioner. I have the clarifying shampoo. It's great, but I need one that moisturizes. The conditioner for chemically-stressed hair is awesome. I think I'll stop by Ulta and pick up the Platinum poo.

MissB

I'm not crazy about Kenra products. But, I did enjoy the platinum line better than the moisturizing line.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Yes, I must say that the Kenra Platinum Reconstructor for Thick/Coarse hair is awesome!!! If only it weren't so hard to squeeze out that square-like bottle, though...

HoneyDew

TSUprincess04 said:
Yes, I must say that the Kenra Platinum Reconstructor for Thick/Coarse hair is awesome!!! If only it weren't so hard to squeeze out that square-like bottle, though...

I sent them an email about that. No response, though. :look: They must think I am crazy.

The bottle is what turns me off. I still love the conditioner (not the shampoo so much anymore) but that bottle sucks. Putting a little water in it helps.

The Yellow Kenra Platinum Moisturizer Conditoner with Shea Butter is good, too.

They also need to lower the prices. :ohwell: