Product Review: Healthier Hair in a Bottle

RedMammi

To all the ladies who have used and bought Healthier Hair. What are yall thoughts about it and would you buy again. I know there is an earlier post about this but I was just curious to know how it was working for everyone's hair now. I have used it with great results. It was near perm time and I used this on my wet hair and tied it down. The next day my waves were not too visible. I think it's a great product. I love it.
laugh.gif

gabrielle_union.jpg

I used it at a time when I was due for a touch-up. I sprayed some on my roots before I did a roller-set and stayed under a hooded dryer. My roots became very soft and straight!

It's great!

I haven't used it since because I haven't done roller-sets except for the time I tried L'oreal's smooth intense serum, and y'all know I'm in love with that product.
smile.gif

I would have to say that these two products are the best for my roots when in need for a touch-up.

It's still working for me, too. I use a quarter sized amount all over after my daily conditioner wash and I put a small amount mixed with a few drops of jamaican black castor oil on my hairline at night.

I love this oil!

Thanks a lot you guys. Now that you have sparked my interest in this product, what else is left for me to do but........

Buy it and try it myself!!!

I love this oil, however, when I use it at night the next day I get up with a rash on my neck. I'm not sure which oil that is included in the bottle is doing this to me. However, as of lately I've been using this for my braids. I haven't broken out in a rash yet. So, to finish the bottle I will use this on my braids only.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
when I use it at night the next day I get up with a rash on my neck

[/ QUOTE ]

This same thing is happening to me too. I braid my hair at night and use a coconut oil, jojoba oil and olive oil mixture. My guess would be the olive oil.

Hey Ladies-

I love this stuff. I would def. buy it again. It really does help soften my new growth. Especially at the nape of the my neck where my hair can get fuzzy and unruly (the dreadful kitchen!!). I have been using the oil for about 2 months now. And I really like it.

Also, it absorbs so well into my hair. I give it an 8/10.

I am currently using this oil and really like it. I mix it with Wildgrowth oil. The mixture keeps my hair smooth and moisturized.

I still have the sample and may use it when I do my condition wash. I would like to buy it but I hate doing online transcations. oh well i'll have to see about this. God bless you all.

You can order the oil through snail mail, too...

I order online all the time and have never, ever had a problem with security. As a matter of fat, when I ordered the HH in B oil, there was a discrepency with my address and the transaction didn't go through. They were nice enough to e-mail me and tell me to call my cc company.

I've had more problems with real people stealing my credit cards than with ordering on the Internet.
mad.gif

hmmm so could i do a money order with this. please say no. my wallet is starting to wonder if i have issues. when its a credit card transcation only i am happy. but if they accept checks or money orders then i know my hand will be itching.
swearing.gif
swearing.gif
its a good thing i dont use my credit cards. i can just imagine the bill if i used them more often.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
God bless you all.

Back