I love this shampoo!

Qualitee

Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched Moisturizing Shampoo

• This formula uses Pomegranate, Papaya & Olive Leaf to help restore & moisturize dry hair
  • It also contains Silk Protein which is used to repair damage and Olive Leaf Extracts which are used to smooth and repair split ends
  • Renpure Organics uses 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula
  • NO sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates or propylene glycol
  • Made in the USA
  • Not animal tested
Water ,Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice (Pomegranate), Silk Amino Acids, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract (Olive), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coco--Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic, Capric Glycerides, Polyquaternium-47, C11-15 Pareth-7, Glycol Stearate, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Benzophene-4, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

I got this at my local supermarket for $5. It smells great, its very moisturizing and it has a lot of slip so it won't tangle you hair! It is just as good as elucence moisture benefits shampoo:blush:

CrownCola

Amodimethicone? I don't want to be an ingredient nazi but :perplexed

:lol: I noticed as well, and the last shampoo I tried with that that sulfate-ish main ingredient was very drying.
Still, I'm usually open to try a new moisturizing product, cause ya never know...

Coffee

There is an older post about how awesome this product is. The price is hard to beat; and it's easily found, ie CVS, and Walgreens.