products don't make ur hair grow

coconess

well i didnt do ANYTHING to my hair or put ANYthing in it for a few months.. and i went from cbl to apl.. and it was very very dry.. i was so negligent..

Leesh

I don't know if those are considered hair products, those are medications my sister has lupus and a severe history of Alopecia and got Cortizone shots as well as cort. topical cream which by day 3 she had fuzz, I consider those more of medication as well as Vitamins. I think any time we eat right that aids in our body giving us the fullest most beautiful skin, nails and hair, I don't really myself consider that a hair product.

Products I would think are Hair this and things you find in the Beauty Supply Store. Even though I know you still find supplements there,

I was referring to the quote you were referring too. :)

Yes, Yes I agree, I should have seperated the two, saying that products basically help to retain, before going into talking about the sulfur, My bad! :drunk:

me-T

i agree to a certain extent. i could use all the MT i want (which i do, lol) but if i'm not retaining any of it, there's no point.