Products For My New Relaxed Hair. Help Please!

Prettyinpink00

Ok i'm ordering from Metro Beauty and this is what i got on my list so far.

Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Keracare Humecto
Salerm 21
Salerm Wheat Germ Mask
Keracare lite oil moisturizer

Any suggestions, i would reallly apreciate it. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

Nanyanika

Great choices..I love keracare products. Haven't got any suggestions. i hope to see pics soon.hint hint.

ms_kenesha

Products I'm loving with my newly relaxed hair: /images/graemlins/love.gif
Netrogena Triple Moisture Serum
Nioxin Smoothing Protectives Line
V05 Blueberries and Cream
Loreal Nutri Vive Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Cream

That's all I've been using lately

shellzfoshizzle

Keracare Products are great. The Hydrating/Detangling Shampoo is EXCELLENT, so is the Humecto Creme conditioner. The Foam wrapping lotion is great to do roller sets/doobies with. Where I live the wrapping lotion is $17, but I see it's 9.99 on metrobeauty.com. I've never heard of them until you posted this thread, so thanks! I used the Keracare Essential oils, and it was too LITE on my hair. I guess my hair just gobbles up oil for moisture but it was too light so I just used it as a hot oil treatment. The Light Oil Moisturizer (the moisturizer that comes in a bottle with Jojoba oil) I didn't like because it was too heavy for my hair. It reminded me of Pink Lotion (WHICH I DISPISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Many people love the moisturizer and it's excellent for blow-drying. Maybe I was overusing it or not using it the right way, but I didn't like it. I actually have some in my bathroom now.

HTH.