ProFectiv Oil sheen:2 thumbs up !!!

buffalosoldier

I havent used oil sheen in years but I bought this the other day. I LOVE it !!!

No mineral oil, no alcohol.
It's really rich and moisturising and loaded with different oils. It reminds me of proclaim 7 oil ,but in a can so its easier to use.

(I was going to go with the ORS oil sheen but the 1st ingredient is mineral oil)

Anyone else use this? It's a keeper for me.

Dont u love it when u buy something that works -- I bloody hate wasting money

I LOVED IT TOO! :love: I've only used one can before. The smell is heavenly. :lick: I didn't buy it again because of the price and because I don't use oil sheen spray much anymore.

Ooooohhh, this sounds great. My mother has been using Black Magic Oil Sheen for as long as I can remember, but now that she's completely natural, it's too heavy for her hair. I'm going to recommend the ProFectiv to her. Thanks, buffalosoldier!!! :)

I never really used oil sheen but bought this a while back because I couldn't resist the shiny packaging :lol: . Plus I have had success with a lot of profectiv products in the past. I also really like it. It does make your hair shiny and moisturized but doesn't feel too oily. It smells nice too :yep:

BlackCardinal said:
I never really used oil sheen but bought this a while back because I couldn't resist the shiny packaging :lol: . Plus I have had success with a lot of profectiv products in the past. I also really like it. It does make your hair shiny and moisturized but doesn't feel too oily. It smells nice too :yep:

Yes it's not like your typical oil sheen, where your hair feels gross and greasy. I've been using it for braid outs and Im getting similar results to carols daughter hair milk. But this stuff is waaaaay cheaper!

Heck Im using it for everything, moisturiser, shiner, rollersets, deodrant, duche :lol:

Back