Profectiv Phase 3 Oil

EmeraldSky

<font color="purple"> Update:

So far I've been using the Profectiv Phase 3 oil for 3 days. It's very light in texture which is nice. How does everyone else use it? It doesn't have any water in it and I'm wondering if perhaps that has an effect on how moisturizing it is, I've noticed that a lot of moisturizers have water as a first ingredient including elasta qp's mango butter, the phase 3 oil has mostly oils, no water. I moisturize my hair before combing to decrease breakage and I noticed that the Profectiv oil doesn't really help soften my hair to make combing easier, I still get snags. Has anyone else had this experience? and how do you guys use the Phase 3 oil to get the best benefits?

Thanks! </font>

Nacai23

I use mine right after shampooing my hair... I don't use it to detangle though. I just shampoo, put the oil on my hair and scalp, massage it in, then twist my hair. I have natural hair so my hair tangles anyway, so I wouldn't know what's tangling my hair. It does stop shedding and breakage for me...this is the main reason why I use it...

JenJen2721

EmeraldSky,
Could you list the ingredients in the Phase 3 Oil? I'm interested in trying it.
Thanks in advance,
Jen

EmeraldSky

It has:

Soybean oil, clove oil, kukui nut oil, avocado oil, egg oil, sage oil, coconut oil, propylene glycol, dimethicone, lanolin oil, propylparaben, corn oil, BHA, BHT, benzophenone-3 and fragrance.

Karonica

I purchased the oil and have used it. It is very lite, not greasy at all, and that's just about it. I guess I have to keep using it to notice anything. I am shedding less, though.

azul11

[ QUOTE ]
Phase 3 oil has stopped my sheding after I took my braids out.

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhh now that is good to hear. congrats on the stopping of the shedding. God bless you all.

vero

I am using this phase oil and its great. I spray a water based mosturiser on first and then shake the oil (mixing the green solution) & pour some into scalp and hair. it has a lovely softening effect on my hair - my hair loves it!

its not stickly either - just right and gives the hair a lovely smooth texture.