Progress pics...i guess *SIGH*

Globeleza

I feel you but you have made excellent progress!! I think SL to APL is just tough, I feel like my hair has stayed the same length for the past two touch-ups.

Silver

grrr, I posted and it never showed.

Your hair looks great. For only 4 months, and you are so close to APL. Just a few more months and you'll be there. I on the otherhand have been working on getting to apl for almost a year now. I'm jealous of your kinda progress.

Mystic

Girl, I was expecting to come in here and find out who else could possibly have slow progress as I do, and realize you are beating yourself up for 3.5 months worth of progress!! You are being too hard on yourself! you have made tremendous progress in 3.5 months........ it normally takes about 6 months from your 1st pic to apl. You will be there very soon.

I didnt make it to APL!!!:nono: My hair grows soooooo slow..omg. In 09 im doing sew ins i cant take it anymore my hair journey is going to take longer than i thought and I cant watch my hair anymore so my protective style is going to be that. 1ST PIC TAKEN AUG.15 (FRESHLY RELAXED) 2ND PIC TAKEN TODAY (FRESHLY RELAXED YESTERDAY) UGHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IM STILL NOT APL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAD TO VENT SRY

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Girl, you made GREAT progress for four months! My hair grows super duper slow and I don't get anywhere near the growth you've gotten!