Progress Pics!

songbyrd517

Hi everyone! I posted growth pics in my album (link and pw in my signature). They're in my Transitioning album. I am now approximately 2 months into my transition (with lots of new growth, and I am so happy to see that I am retaining length :) My hair is visibly growing, and not breaking. I usually put my hair into a pontail while wet so that the length won't shrink so badly. I just thought I'd share. Thank you so much everyone for all of your help! I love you guys :kiss:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Your hair looks great! :) For a transitioner since Dec, looks like you have a lot of new growth from the waves I see around your edges! I love your rollerset ponytail too! I might have to do that sometime! Btw, did u have a part in the front or was it all pulled back??? Nice progress! :up:

KAddy

Your hair looks great. I LOVE the rollerset ponytail. Your hair looks very good and shiny.

Armyqt

I love the rollerset pontyail. Your hair came out so nice and shiny for an airdry :up: I can already see your natural texture and it's looking good. Thanks for sharing :)

MonaLisa

Nice going Songbyrd!!! :D

Best to you with your transitional period!!

Happy and Healthy Hair Growing!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Congratulations on your growth! That is a gorgeous, rollerset pony tail. At first I thought it was a phony pony. Very, very pretty!

songbyrd517

Thank you so much everyone! I couldn't have done it without all of the advice and the tips that I've gotten here. I hope it keeps growing :) Stay encouraged guys! If I - hair breakage queen - can make progress, I know we all we all can! And you ladies are much better at hair care than me, so you're already 1 up! By the way, Chicoro, your hair is beautiful!!!

Poohbear said:
Your hair looks great! For a transitioner since Dec, looks like you have a lot of new growth from the waves I see around your edges! I love your rollerset ponytail too! I might have to do that sometime! Btw, did u have a part in the front or was it all pulled back??? Nice progress!

Thank you Poohbear. Its tough combing this stuff :laugh: I have a small diagonal part in the front about an inch long.