Protective Style and Hide Layers--Help!

LaidBak

Ladies, I need some help. I had to cut layers in my hair to get rid of some damaged ends. I really don't like the way my hair looks. But I am hopeful because my hair grows pretty fast in the summer. If I can just protective style all summer and hide my layers in the process I know I'll be good by the time fall comes around.

Please give me some ideas on how to hide my layers in some cute and protective styles!

At the moment I am rocking flat twists.

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 4

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
i really like weaves as a protective style, and full weaves are particularly awesome because then you don't have to worry about blending.

cornrows are also a great look for the summer.

also, you could do a lot of textured styles with your own hair, and the layers won't be very noticeable. like braidouts, twistouts, bantu knot-outs, etc.

bimtheduck

I'm cosigning with the more textured styles like braidouts, bantu knots, etc. And of course buns and double under pony tails

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IK You are in uniform and can't have your hair on your collar correct? It looks like Buns and that double under ponytails BTD mentioned sounds like a nice sleek look.:yep:

And will allow you to get to your hair to treat (condition) and take care of it.

I'm sure it will grow out quickly. Keep it nice, neat, protected and tucked away.:yep:

Thank you for Your Service!:kiss: