Proud new owner of a Pibbs Kwik Dri 514!

Mizani_Mrs

Hello ladies, i am sooooo excited i am about to bust at the seams...I am officially the proud owner of a brand spankin new Pibbs Kwik Dri hair dryer system. I just received it like 5mins ago... I bought it off of eBay for $284 including S&H. I got it from [email protected] (sp?) They had a few other nice Pibbs dryers for like $120, so ladies check it out! I didnt have the money and the auction was about to end, so i emailed Ana and asked her if it was ok if i bid on the item and pay $100 this month and the balance the next month. She was ok with it, so that is exactly what i did! Yay me! I actually used my hubby's 'change' that he has laying around the house to pay for the majority of it. I was so excited this morning, i even practiced my rollerset on 'dry' hair..using Macharie's tutorial. My dry rollerset ROCKED!!! I cant wait to give it a try...I have already figured out that since I pay $35 per rollerset, every 2 weeks. I calculated that the dryer will pay for itself after 8 uses...(3months) Yay!!!

Wow! I feel your excitement coming through my laptop, lol! Anyway congrats on your deal, and please post pics! :)

YAYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYY!!!!! You are gonna be soooooo happy with the Pibbs. Its gonna change your life. No more crowding under the table dryer and you can control the temperature (healthier for your hair). Ugh, you are gonna love it! When's it coming???

I am Jay too!

Girl congrats. I still want one of these.
Maybe next year. (I have to learn how to rollerset first.)

Man I am sooo jelly, I been practicing my rollersets and they suck beyond bad, but once I get it down, I am ordering one with a quickness!

^^^honey jammz your hair is lovely, looks like a sheet of silk.

Congrat's on ya new purchase!! I can't wait to be a proud owner one day too. I think I'm gonna ge my hubby to by me this for my 'Eid gift. :scratchch

macherieamour said:
YAYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYY!!!!! You are gonna be soooooo happy with the Pibbs. Its gonna change your life. No more crowding under the table dryer and you can control the temperature (healthier for your hair). Ugh, you are gonna love it! When's it coming???

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT ONE! I too have been peeping MaCheries tutorial. Hopefully I'll be blessed with the money to buy one soon. :D

Chayil

Congrats! you will love it. In my experience with Adolfohouse, PLEASE inspect your drier thoroughly. I purchased mine from them initially. the 1st never came, the 2nd came and was a 512 and the third was in pieces:eek: . I returned them, got a refund and purchased from Pibbs.com. They honored the ebay price.

Sweetalmondeyes said:
Congrats! you will love it. In my experience with Adolfohouse, PLEASE inspect your drier thoroughly. I purchased mine from them initially. the 1st never came, the 2nd came and was a 512 and the third was in pieces:eek: . I returned them, got a refund and purchased from Pibbs.com. They honored the ebay price.

This is where I will order mine from also. (Pibbs) or see if I can get Sallys to order me one in. I am still a little leary of the ebay sellers. I know not all are bad but I got burned once and was just out of money. Nothing they could fully do about it.

Sweetalmondeyes said:

Sweetalmondeyes, which dryer do you have?

I would love to have one but I'm a recovering college student :lol: . Last nite when I was doing my rollerset, my head couldn't fit under the dryer!! I dunno the measurements of my Lady Dazey 1200 but does your head fit comfortably under there?

Oh no!!! I got mines from adolfohouse...So far so good... I haven't used it yet, my hubby just assembled it today, so tomorrow after work, i will try my very first professional rollerset... I'll be sure to post at least a review... if i do a good job and it turns out nice then i'll post a pic also.... :look:

thanks to everyone who 'congratulated' me....

Sweetalmondeyes said:

Back