Purchased MINAR Henna and Shakaki power

Choclatcotton

Hey, ladies purchased The Minar Henna and Skakaki powder, anyone used these brands?? I was made aware of the PPD or Coal tar metallic salts danger in henna used to make henna darker. wil the Henna darken my hair? Or should I just sell this and get cassia?
thanks for your replys

I've never heard of that brand, but I would strongly advise against using henna powder that is mixed with anything else. Try to get 100% henna. For my first henna experience I used something that was mixed with henna powder, amla and some other things and my urine was coming out green. :nono:

OP, I have not purchased that particular brand but others have purchased Karishma Herbal Henna( which is mixed with several other indian herbs) with great results. If you got it from a reputable source and it fresh, like a puke green color, I say do a strand test and try it. Let us know your results.

Hey, ladies purchased The Minar Henna and Skakaki powder, anyone used these brands?? I was made aware of the PPD or Coal tar metallic salts danger in henna used to make henna darker. wil the Henna darken my hair? Or should I just sell this and get cassia?
thanks for your replys

Last edited:
Back