Purchased Relaxer ?

thiccknlong

I'm planning on purchasing Affirm with fiberguard online because you have to have a license to buy it in person, but if I do on ebay and buy the tub, most likely not.

Have any of you guys had luck buying a relaxer online ?

What about relaxers that usually require license ?

Any of you been able to buy Affirm with fiberguard (the ALREADY mixed kind) ?

Not Affirm but Design Essentials. The first Ebay seller had shipping issues so after filing a disput with Paypal, I got my money refunded. I took a second chance with another e-bay seller and they gladly sold me a tub. It was quick and was shipped to me perfectly. I will defiantely buy from her again.

Having a license wasn't even a question from her. I think with Ebay sellers, if you have the money, they'll do business. Go for it!

When I had my BioIonic Thermal Straightener I ended up buying the stuff on ebay too to do it myself. Otherwise only a licensed beautician could purchase it. I love ebay.:D

Thanks ladies ! I'm really thinkin of doing it ( buying my own "license only" relaxer and applying it myself ) for several reasons:

1. I want to use bottled water . The water here is sooooo hard. My hair is "tangling" hair. My stylist said in all her 20 years, she'd never seen a clients hair tangle like mine. And she's a stylist who really takes care of her clients hair ! I've used the bottled water before & it worked like a charm. You just have to have about 8 good jugs.

I've used clarifying shampoo and other stuff to " clear " my hair of the hard water. I don't want to have to go through that again.

2. I'm tired of paying stylists 70 bucks (most want $80+ for my hair) for perm that they buy for 30 buck and only use about 5 bucks of it on my hair. I need my money baby.

3. I'm tired of other's underprocessing, overprocessing my hair. I can learn my own hair. After that, I won't fail me. Cause I'll take the time to do what's necessary. I won't have to rush cause I'm hungry and I got 20 other clients waiting.

The only reason i mentioned ebay is because I haven't found anyone else...wait, i think I remember a tub from a place call Shelldeeze...but I think I've heard bad reviews.

If anyone knows of places online where I can get Affirm with fiberguard, the kind that doesnt require any mixing, let me know. ;) :)

If you haven't bought it off ebay yet,you can get affirm fiberguard from irbysbeautsupply.com/affirm.html

Back