Queen Helene Super Cholesterol UR opinion

Shell4624

I've read the do's and don'ts of conditioners, I'm a newbie and I've always used this conditioner. Do you like it or hate it? Why?

Also would this type of conditioner be considered a protein conditioner, whereas silk elements Hair mayo is more of a moisturizing conditioner?

TIA I am trying to figure out if I should be rotating my deep conditions between a moisturizing conditioner and a protien conditioner. Thanks

Missi

I make my lil sis use this in her regimen: it really thickend her hair up: and she stretches 6 weeks: its not thin at all. She uses QH Cholesterol, peppermint oil, 1 egg, and evoo mixed together: this is a protein because of the egg: after she rinses it out: she uses Tresemme for Damaged Hair: to give it slip so her hair isn't tangled: it works real well for her.

Aidenberry03

I swear by this product.

I dont use the Super Cholesterol, but I do use the regular and the ginseng:grin:.

Primarily as a prepoo-I am lazy and do not want to get in the shower multiple time:nono: mixed with a cheapie conditioner (just because):spinning:

Never used the Super formula, though I've been eyeing it, might pick it up next time I'm at the store. I used to swear by the regular formula, not sure why I no longer use it. I used to mix it with warmed up EVOO or Hot Six and apply it to dry hair like you'd do a relaxer. I'd let it sit for a while and rinse it. My hair definitely felt stronger. I followed with a cheapie conditioner just to soften it up a bit. You have to experiment with QHC because there are many different ways to use it and you have to find what works best.