Question about care under wigs ...?

hijadelpalmas

Hello everyone ! Hope everyone is doing good !

So I'm trying to do protective styling with my headband wig, but I heard that regular wig caps are drying in general. So, I bought a satin bonnet cause some people here said that's what they use under their wigs. The problem is that when I put when I put on the bonnetand the wig, it slips back.

Can I just sew the bonnet or satin fabric onto the wig so that it'll be easier ? Or where do they sell satin caps ?

NaturalEnigma

I buy satin lined wig caps from Etsy. I listed the link to the seller I buy it from. She also has great reviews. They are a little pricy, but the wig caps keep my hair moisturized and smooth and the wig lays flat on my head I don't have any problems with slippage. It's awesome. I highly recommend them.

naturalyogini

I buy satin lined wig caps from Etsy. I listed the link to the seller I buy it from. She also has great reviews. They are a little pricy, but the wig caps keep my hair moisturized and smooth and the wig lays flat on my head I don't have any problems with slippage. It's awesome. I highly recommend them.

Just purchased the brown one. Thanks for the link @NaturalEnigma !!

Napp

Ms. Nobody

This is great. I'm going to get some. A lined cap would be better than a plain cap