Question about Elucence v.s KeraCare? (Allandra)

Cleo

If anyone has an experience with these products please feel free to respond.

Allandra, Is there any reason you stopped using KeraCare's line and started using Elucence? I LOVE the KeraCare shampoo, but I only like the Humecto. I HATED the Mizani Moisturefuse, I had the same experience that you had with it. YUCK. ...Do you like the Elucence better than the Humecto? I'm still searching for my 'staple' conditioner.

...Also what did you think about the Joico integrity? Did it detanlge well, or did the Ion Leave-In work better. Kiehls is too heavy for my hair, not a fan. Any rec's for the ultimate leave-in detangler are appreciated /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Thanks in advance

Miss Montserrat

Not Allandra,
But I wanted to say that I have Elucence and KeraCare and they are worlds apart. The KeraCare seems to be better suited for people with thicker hair. I also found that although it detangled well, it left a film on my fine hair.(Perhaps it was the mineral oil). The Elucence however, is made with natural ingredients and left my hair much lighter, fluffier and shinier. In my book Elucence wins hands down.

Sorry for butting in! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Allandra

Once I ran out of the KeraCare line, I didn't repurchase it. I decided to give the Elucence line a try. I like the Elucence line better. I didn't care for the Mizani Moisturefuse (didn't like the smell and it did nothing for my hair). The conditioners that I use these days are Elucence, Pantene Smooth & Sleek and Tropical Avocado. I think the Joico Integrity leave-in (watery one)is ok. However, my hair loves thick creamy leave-in conditioners. I thought the Ion leave-in was ok too (watery one as well). My favorite leave-in conditioners are Elucence and Kiehl's.

Cleo

You didn't butt in at all. Thanks for the reply and the comparison Miss Montserrat. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cleo

Thanks Allandra. I may give the Elucence a try. I tried the Smooth and Sleek a while back ...have you tried the Daily Moisture Renewal, I was wondering if that worked the same way. I've heard the ingredients are quite similar.

Cleo

One more thing Miss Montserrat, did you find the Elucence as detangling as the Humecto. That's really important to me. My hair is not fine, but not thick either. Thanks.

Allandra

No, I haven't tried the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal. Since they contain the same ingredients, I'll just stick with the Pantene Smooth & Sleek. From chatting with others, I've learned that they pretty much work the same. So, how do you like it?

Cleo

Honestly, I have to give it a try again. Years ago I loved Pantene (the formula in the white bottle with green writing for chemically treated hair), and then the changed the ingredients and the packaging and it did not work quite the same. Again that was a while ago, so I will have to get some again and re-evaluate it. I do like the Pantene leave-in. It works good. (I asked about the Joico b\c I'm always looking for something great. ...Did the Joico detangle, moisturize, and soften your hair?

Allandra

I only used the Joice Integrity leave-in conditioner once. Patrice uses it faithfully, and she really likes it. She would be able to give you a much better review than me. My favorite leave-in conditioners are Elucence and Kiehl's because they are creamy and thick. I'm not too crazy about the watery type leave-in conditioners. I can tell you that the Elucence and Kiehl's work great on my hair.