Question about Lacio Lacio

ttlayli

Okay...so I finally gave in and order some products from roundhairbrush! :grin: It should be here anyday now and when it does I want to be ready. I am not sure though how to EXACTLY use the Lacio Lacio. I know that you ladies put some in a spray bottle with water, but I am still confused. :look:

Do you put Lacio Lacio STRAIGHT on the hair after washing/condish???

THEN do you put some in a spray bottle and that to your hair as well???

Is the Lacio Lacio in the spray bottle to re-wet hair while rollersetting (like the plain water bottle) or just to add to the hair after getting out the shower???

Hope I'm not confusing....I just dont' want to use the product wrong or use to much....

PinkPebbles

I put it straight on the hair as leave in conditioner before I roller-set. There is no need to dilute it...it's not thick at all. HTH.

chebaby

when i used it (i like salerm 21 better) i put it straight on the hair after conditioning and then put a litle in a spray bottle with water and an oil like coconut or JBCO. the spray bottle is to keep the hair wet while rollersetting

ttlayli

Oh okay! So it wouldn't be TOO MUCH if I :

Put some directly on my hair after getting out shower

AND

Put some in a spray bottle with water to spray on my hair as I rollerset, to keep the hair wet

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

queen_t

Oh okay! So it wouldn't be TOO MUCH if I :

Put some directly on my hair after getting out shower

AND

Put some in a spray bottle with water to spray on my hair as I rollerset, to keep the hair wet

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nope, it won't be too much. This is exactly what I do.

Lacio is not very heavy at all.

It might this weekend. If not, then towards the ned of the month and I will definitely post pics. But they can never look as good as yours. Do have the Dominicans do your highlights? Send me a pm, becuase we're getting off the subject. Sorry ladies.